It's Over

She knew Harry was in the Forest but she didn't do anything. He was Lily and James' son. He knew what he was doing and for once, Ari was sure the boy didn't need protection.

When the battle restarted, she fought once more. Dueling, she was driven into an antechamber beside the Great Hall. There, the Death Eater dropped dead at her feet.

Before she could do anything, another Death Eater entered the room and locked the door.

"Hello, Dolohov." She said, raising her wand. "I thought Flitwick killed you."

"He cursed me."

"And then, you recovered and came after me? Am I right in believing that you want to kill me just as much as I want to kill you?" She raised an eyebrow.

He smirked and nodded.

The air was full of jets of lights in various colours. Ari sent curses and jinxes while she deflected his hexes.

Then, she managed to disarm him and pin him to the wall.

"You killed them." She whispered, wildly. "You killed my parents and sister."

Tears were glistening in her eyes.

"You killed my family!" She snarled. "You destroyed my life! Now, I will destroy you!"

Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"I spent my life at the mercy of others... because of you, Dolohov. I was poor. Helpless. Weak... because of you!"

Tears were streaming down, uncontrollably.

"You made my life Hell, Dolohov! And now, you've killed my last friend! YOU KILLED REMUS! YOU KILLED MOM! YOU KILLED DAD! YOU KILLED LILYANNA! I.WILL.KILL.YOU!"

She pulled a dagger from her cloak and plunged into his heart. She watched his life leave his eyes. He was dead.

"I have avenged you all." She whispered and wiped her tears.

With that, she left the room and entered the Hall, where she witnessed Voldemort's death and Harry's victory... her heart swelled with pride.

She was happy, yet her heart ached. So many lives lost. So many families, torn apart.

She, herself, had funerals to plan and a child to raise. Both, done with equal contribution from Andromeda Tonks.

As the good times finally came, she was recruited into the Ministry as an Auror.

Her first encounter with her godson was at the Burrow where she broke down and recited her whole story in the magical world.

Her second encounter was when he came to the Auror Office and she was in charge of training him and 3 others. She gave him her memories to watch and that was the start of their friendship.

Ari and Harry got really close and she told him everything.

After losing a set of wonderful friends, she found new ones.

Good times would come.