A Special Note

Hello, readers.

First of all, it's been an absolute pleasure to reopen the website and find this number of people reading the book.

Secondly, I have an announcement to make. I will, if I get about 50 votes (I need to KNOW that people will read it) on the note, begin writing a new version of this book (published separately) in which I will remove some deaths, add some characters and NOT stick to J.K.Rowling's plotline because it's cruel and because everything is possible and permitted in fanfiction. I would like to add more dimension to some characters, focus on different relationships, write longer versions of certain events and remove some flaws from the current version of the story. Something I failed to do this time, was express entirely, what I had imagined. But I've improved and my style of writing has improved so hopefully (if I'm guaranteed that people will read it - lack of readers makes my heart break and a lot goes wrong when my fragile heart is broken) I'll write a better, more enjoyable version.

Third, I would like to thank all of you for reading and voting and commenting (even for crying and being angry at the sad parts. I had no idea it could be so delightful to see crying emojis... Messed up, I know). It's been great seeing the response and I'm hoping to hit 100K soon.

Last, here's a bit for y'all to read and hopefully, enjoy.

"Ariana?"

He rarely said her real name and when it did, it made her feel a weird feeling in her heart. She smiled and turned to face him.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, really." Shrugged Sirius.

"Don't lie to me." She grinned and repeated herself. "What do you want?"

"I told you." He laughed. "Absolutely nothing."

"Then why are you constantly staring at me?"

"I don't know, because you're pretty?"

She snorted. "Fine, I get it. You're here to interrupt me from my reading aaaaand because you're bored."

"Reading? I don't think it's okay to call that terrible thing a book."

"It's a wonderful play."

He shook his head vigorously. "It's terrible. They both die. No fun in that, is there?"

"Yes, but-"

"And they're literally together for a few days."

"Yes, Sirius. But."

"And they barely even know each other."

"Honey-"

"How can it be 'love'!?"

Ari laughed and closed the book, hiding it in her bag. "Fine. It's terrible, I get it."

"Yeah, right. As if you won't stop reading it again and again."

"I will keep reading it till the end of time."

Sirius groaned. "Romeo and Juliet. Big deal."

"Maybe you're just jealous that I like Romeo more than I like you."

He dropped the glass he was holding and stared at her. "You do!?"

"No! Of course not." She removed the shattered glass with a flick of her wand.

"Damn." He said, dramatically. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

She laughed again. "I was only kidding, babe. How could I love anyone more than you? You're literally all that matters to me."

"Me and that horrid book, of course."

"Well, kind of. The book does hold a special place in my heart. But like, not the throne, right?"

"Who has the throne?" He asked.

Ariana laughed again. "I don't know." She said. "Maybe, you can guess."

That is all, folks. Hopefully, I'll get the votes to begin the new book. Also, my GCSEs just ended so I'm freeeeee and yeah, I think that's all.

Love y'all.
Have fun, be nice (and kind) and do not discriminate.

Love love love
- Crystal

Update: I didn't get the number of votes that I asked for so I won't be writing this fanfiction (most probably).

About the GCSEs that I talked about, I got 6A*s and 2As. I'm currently doing my alevels (I'm 15 and in A1) in law, literature and sociology (also, Urdu and Global Perspectives & Research).

Instead of a new fanfic, I could have a contest about Harry Potter fanfiction but that is if you respond to me in the comment section! Looking forward to your suggestions X

Lastly, thankyou for 120K. I also discovered that you can check demographics on wattpad so most of my readers are American females from the ages of 13 to 18. 

Thankyou for reading and please give me your feedback in the comments. I try to respond to as much as I can and I answer every DM that I get.

Lots of love,
Crystal.