The Afternoon

The afternoon was spent, sitting in James' room.

"What place is this?" Asked Ari.

"It's Scotland. A few miles North of he place where Ravenclaw was born. "

"Did you know," said Sirius. "That his mom is a descendant of Rowena Ravenclaw?"

"Oh really? She's a Ravenclaw, then?" Asked Ari.

James rolled his eyes. "No... if you're a descendant, doesn't mean you have to be in that house. She's a Gryffindor."

The topic of the conversation went from OWLs to subjects to homework and then, landed on Lily.

"Why'd she ask for my results?" Asked James.

"I seriously have no idea. She just asked me so I told her. She didn't respond to it."

He frowned. "Alright."

"Oh, that reminds me." Said Sirius. "Ari has some things to tell you about how to get Evans."

"Yes." Said Ari. "I do.
First, you're not going to ask her out till I tell you to, okay? Second. You will not hex or disturb any student or teacher, except Snivellus. Make sure you get no more than 3 detentions in a week.
Third. You will be a good boy and you will help others. I got Bellatrix expelled so the Slytherins are obviously going to target me. Make sure you save my life in front of Lily.
Then, you'll get her."

"Merlin!" He cried. "That's difficult!"

Ari raised her eyebrow. "I believe it's worth it?"

"It is... but what if it doesn't work?"

Ari opened her mouth to reply but Sirius answered instead of her. "Of course, it's going to work. It's Ari's idea. How could it not?"

Ari couldn't help but smile all day.

After dinner, Euphemia (who likes to be called Mia) pulled Ari aside and said, "Can I request something?"

"Of course." Said Ari.

"Make the boys do their homework. They haven't even started! I'm only home for tea and dinner, I can't make them do it and they don't listen to Remus so will you...?"

So that night, Ari made the boys sit in the library and do their work.
"Listen, the truth is that I haven't done anything except Charms,yet . So we're going to do this together. We'll complete one subject every day and we'll be done in no time. Complete Defence today and I'll let you copy my Charms homework."

So they got their books out and studied all night. It was 3 in the morning when they finished the homework. They were too exhausted to return to their rooms.

The next morning, Mia found the three sleeping in the living room; Ari curled on the sofa, Sirius at her feet and James lying across the floor.

The three woke up around midday to find themselves covered in soft blankets...