Like Old Times

"What?" Asked Sirius, half amused, half annoyed.

Ari had been smiling in a weird way all day and he wanted to know why.

"What?" She repeated.

He rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean, love."

She giggled. "Yes, I do."

"Then can you please tell me what's up?"

She looked at him and bit her lip, still smiling. "Not yet."

Soon, he gave up. At about 11 that night, he said, "I'm going to sleep. Good night."

They were the only ones at Grimmauld besides Kreacher.

"Oh, no no no! Stay." She said.

He raised an eyebrow. "Stay and... What?"

"Drink." She answered. "Handing him a Butterbeer."

"Alright..." He eyed her suspiciously. She was sitting at the kitchen table and kept glancing at her watch.

And when the clock struck 12, Tonks, Remus and Emmeline entered the room.

Next thing, there was a large chocolate cake on the table, there were streamers flying everywhere and everyone was saying "happy birthday!" to Sirius, who was overwhelmed.

"I thought..." Said Ari as they ate the cake. "I thought that... you know, after all those years... you deserved a good birthday."

He just smiled at her. The cake she had made was wonderful, full of icecream and chocolate chips. He loved her so much.

Tonks handed him a package wrapped in blue paper. "Open it." She instructed.

She had given him 3 packets of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. "Ari said you loved them."

Remus gave him a packet of Dungbombs. "Throw them at Kreacher. Piss him off."

Ari gave him a few different gifts, a wand polisher, a scarf and things like that. "Didn't know what to get you."

They talked all night. Then Tonks and Emmeline left at 3 in the morning but Remus stayed.

"Good night, guys." Ari giggled. She had just drank her second Firewiskey and it already getting to her head.

So Sirius took the bottle from her and carried her upstairs and tuck her into bed. "Yeah, good night." He smiled.

A/N. Sorry, it's a short chapter... you see, there's going to be some action in a few chapters so they'll be longer. I love you all!
~ Crystal