The Dursleys

"Hello, I'm Ariana and I will be taking care of your security from now on." She smiled.

They glared.

"I'll make sure that you have everything that you need while you're here." She smiled.

They glared.

"If you need anything, you can ask me for it without any hesitation." She smiled.

They glared.

"I'm sure we'll get along really well." She smiled.

They glared.

She sighed.

"I know you." Petunia broke the silence that had been prevailing. "I've seen you."

"Indeed yes, you have."

"Where?" She asked.

"Kings Cross Station."

"So you're one of her friends, aren't you?" Sneered Petunia.

"Yes, I was Lily's friend." She smiled at Petunia, again. "She talked about you a lot."

"She did?" Petunia asked, then said. "Not as if I care."

"You do, Petunia."

There was silence once more. Then Dudley said, "This place is boring. Isn't there something to do?" He asked.

"What do you need?" She asked.

"I dunno... video games." He muttered. "Television."

"Alright." She smiled. She waved her wand and there was a large television and a range of games and movies in front of it.

"Have fun." Ari winked.

"And where is that Diggle bloke?" Vernon asked.

"You miss him?" Teased Ari.

"No! Just curious." He flushed.

"He had to go to Albania. Urgent business. He'll be back soon, I hope." She said.

Vernon nodded and looked away.

"You know, Vernon... you can ask me for anything." She said.

"No. There's nothing that I need." He answered.

"Food?"

"My wife can cook food, thank you very much!"

"I know that! I just think that Petunia deserves a long break, right, Tuney?"

Petunia looked taken aback by the use of the old nickname but just gave a stiff nod.

"What would you like to eat?" She asked them. "We have everything, you know."

They ordered their favorites (Salmon, Turkey and Beef), desserts (chocolate cake, fudge and treacle tart) and drinks (soda, champagne and tea.)

As a few days passed, the Dursleys started liking her and soon, she had their trust...