Hearts

"Why do you love me?" Sirius asked, smirking.

Ari thought for a moment, a smile on her face. "You are the best man I have ever met. You're caring and sweet. There's a touch of beauty and mischief. You're amazing and I love you." She blushed. "Your turn."

"I love you because... You're beautiful, smart, funny, mischievous, intelligent, caring, loving, sweet, stunning and you're not afraid to stand up for what you think is right."

Her cheeks became redder as she smiled, her eyes crinkled at the corners. "Next."

"When did you fall in love with me?" Laughed Sirius.

"Not long after the Slytherins attacked and we became friends... we were in History of Magic class. For some reason, I turned to look at you. And you were smiling crookedly. I don't know why you were smiling but it was adorable. And I fell in love with you." She said, softly.

A small, genuine smile played at his lips. "Do you want to know what I was thinking at that time?"

"If you want to tell me."

"I was thinking of you. Something that happened earlier that day. Something that made me fall in love with you."

"What?" She breathed.

"Before breakfast, you were watching the sun rise. And you were singing softly to yourself. I was under the Invisibility Cloak and I didn't want to scare you so I just looked at the scenery while you sang. But then, a bird fell. For some reason, it fell while flying. It was a small black swallow. You ran to it and you grasped it. You tried all you could but you couldn't save it. You knew it was cold so you wrapped it in your scarf. And you sang to a bird as it died. And then, you buried it. I was shocked. Why did you bury a bird? Why did you care about a bird? I realised how big your heart was and I fell in love with you. And I still love you and I will always love you, Ari."

She opened her mouth several times but closed it again. She gave him a tearful smile. Wasn't all of this magical?
"Next." She said.

He chuckled. "Would you die for me?"

"Obviously." She answered. "What about you?"

"I would rather live for you."

At this, Ari had no idea what to say. He was right.

She sighed. "I give up. I can't play this relationship game. It's stupid... and weird."

"I agree." He smiled.

So they just talked all afternoon. At night, there was an order meeting and that was the end of another day. 28th October was over.

:D :D :D
- Crystal