The War

Ari was wearing a white silk nightgown and her dark hair framed her face. She pushed her feet into her white slippers.

She picked up her wand and walked to the Astronomy Tower. The tower was quiet and peaceful. The breeze was entirely pleasant. A new moon shone on the sky above, with millions of twinkling stars.

Ari felt as if Sirius must not miss this beautiful sight.

She took out her wand and cast a Patronus. Then, she did something she had discovered was possible. She leaned closer to the silver dog and said, "Sirius. Get up and come to the Astronomy Tower. It's a good night. But you can sleep, if you want."

Then, the dog wagged it's tail and sped off.

"What did you just do?" Asked a voice.

Ari turned on her heel. It was Albus Dumbledore.

"I sent a message to Sirius Black." She stated.

"With a Patronus? Does that work?" He asked, eagerly.

"Yes, sir! It does. I discovered it last year... isn't that common knowledge?"

"No, my dear Miss Flames, it's not! Even I didn't know that Patronuses can be used for this cause! You have discovered a great thing!" He exclaimed. Then, requested. "Would you allow me to use it? I have friends who require a fast and efficient way of communication and I believe, this is such."

"Yes, sir! Of course, sir. You and your friends can use it... do you need this for the Order?"

Dumbledore was flabbergasted.
But before he could say anything, a lion Patronus came.

"Sorry, Ari. I'm too sleepy." The lion said in a groggy voice. "And I didn't know that Patronuses can talk... good night."

The lion disappeared and Ari rolled her eyes.

"How" Asked Dumbledore. "do you know about the Order?"

She laughed. "All I know is that the Order of the Phoenix is your group fighting Death Eaters. And if that is the cause, I am more than happy to help you with providing a way of communication."

"You seem quite interesting in the Order." Said Dumbledore. "So am I right to believe that you want to know more?"

She nodded her head, eagerly. He smiled. "I shall tell you about the Order, then. But you shan't tell it to anyone but your group of Gryffindor friends."

"Okay. Frank, Remus, James Marlene and Dorcas already
have their parents in the Order, though. James told me about it."

"Right. The Order of the Phoenix is a secret society. A group of wizards and witches who have vowed to fight against the Dark Arts. Voldemort and his followers are getting stronger, day by day. We have been working against him. Trying to make sure he can't carry out his plans. I have a shrewd idea what his plans are so that's how we manage. We arrive at attacks to stop them and save as many Muggles as possible."

"That is a noble cause, Professor
Would I be able to join?" She asked, eagerly.

"Yes. As soon as you are out of school, you may join. Do you want to?"

"Yes, Of course!"

He beamed at her. "I hope that one day you will join. And that day would be a great one... but right now, you should be in bed, Miss Flames."

"Of course, Professor. It was lovely talking to you..."

A/N. Ari is pronounced as 'airy'.
Follow me. Vote and comment, please!
-Crystal