And...

Nothing much happened during 6th year except for 2 attacks (one by Narcissa and the other by Severus) and improvement in relationships. Lily and James became good friends. Sirius and Ari fell in love, Remus and Marlene became friends and Alice and Frank decided that they would get married as soon as Alice turned 18. The year was tiring and they studied a lot. But that's all.

However, it was 7th year which was memorable. On the first Hogsmeade weekend, Lily said yes to James which was great.
However, something sad happened after Easter. Mr and Mrs Potter fell sick with Spattergroit. Ari, James and Sirius went to Potter manor. Ari worked day and night, trying to help them. A hired Healer and the housekeeper, Julianne Moonstone was there but Ari had to work a lot to nurse the sick couple.

Mrs Potter died first. All their friends came and the funeral was a quiet and personal affair. She was buried under the beautiful willow tree behind the house.

Two nights later, Mr Potter took his last breath. He died after instructing James to divide everything between the 3. He asked each to take care of the others and he told them to be brave. His last words were, "Never forget the power of love." The 3 spent the night holding each other and sobbing silently. Mr Potter was buried beside his wife.

Ari worked hard for her NEWTs and gave the Examinations. The results were pretty remarkable.

Before they knew it, they were out of Hogwarts and carrying on with their life. Ari, Frank, Alice and James became Aurors. Sirius chose to live on his inherited and previously earned money. Peter got a job in a pub near his house. Remus didn't get any job so he chose to stay at home and care for his old, dying parents. Emmeline and Mary were still in school. Dorcas went to France and opened a boutique.

They all were put back together when the Order meetings were held. Working for the Order was fun.

Ari worked for the Ministry, 5 days a week. She stayed with Sirius for weekends. Order missions were done all week.

A/N. Nope. I'm not ending. I'm just going to fast forward. I'll be posting on Sundays only after these few chapters and then, I'll carry the plot line. There's lots of Ariana for you. Vote and comment please.
Thanks
~ Crystal