Chapter 1

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Sophia

The name is Sophia Miami, age nineteen and the youngest out of three. I'd say I'm pretty much an average gal, like to read but not fond of school that much, like to party (at some occasion) but I kind of prefer to bond with close friends than drunken kids. I've inherited my father's wit and attitude, in which I quote my mother's statement for I never meet my father.

Well I did before... I think, but that was before things got of hand. I'll explain that matters later on so don't be alarmed.

Just to say some other facts, I made sure that people know that I'm, such rebellious kid I am, known to swing both ways! You know how society calls it, bisexual and stuff like that. But in full honesty, I experience less of what there are to do or what is occurring in a relationship. Had a few flings, when bold and being a teenager who's still in her high school days, but never advance myself on those stages of commitment.

Sure, I have interaction with some girl. Had some flings here and then, dated a guy once and almost got into a point of kissing him but it never occurred completely when he decided that the waitress was more interesting than me.

Yeah, commitment doesn't seem to be my thing. Not until a specific girl did come charging in and changed my perspective. And she did that fast, so quickly that I may need to question my heart. But still, it feels so good to meet the love of your life and just know, the very moment you lock eyes. It's there. Everything faded away, either knowing that each of you is meant to be something. It was so clear. We both knew it, right from the start.

It was difficult to say at least, it was never easy when it comes to love. I've learned that in the hard way but I never knew I was able to give and give, and just give. She and I, we weren't the perfect couple but we were capable of feeling love and we gave each other that chance, to see if even they wouldn't truly agree, we still can have each other.

So it happened, imperfect ones matching perfectly.

This girl, this mischievous beauty that strayed and take captive of my mind and seduce my heart to her control I...I never want for those feelings to leave, like how I felt how she kissed me or when she smile at me, her hands on mine and just stare in those bone-chilling eyes that brings warmth in me.

She's a goddess, I tell you. I wouldn't mind giving the list of years I've noted of how I love her and wow, it amaze me that even such beauty still hold her insecurity. People these days are, well... so revealing of what image they have but this girl, she watch and state her every flaws and didn't know how to see how her heart is golden but I was willing to be her eyes.

This girl I speak of, she was very odd at first, though she's confident and she held her head high. She was no stranger of what everyone says about her. Rumors do her harm, even when she gave off a smile. She simply shows how weak I am compared to her.

How bad I am compares the goodness of her heart.

It was all so strange too, how she speaks so oddly, riddling with me and my heart. Different from head to toe with her mind guarded and, from the beginning, she hide her heart away from me but can I say proudly that it is I who unlock the vault.

She was this puzzle I'm keen to complete and in each pieces that connects, the truth was soon to be revealed and it wasn't hard to figure it out, it wasn't a secret that I wanted more than what the game can offer.