Chapter 29 - Stalker alert

Sophia's Point of View

"Where? Here" She said entering me, which made me gasp and moan loudly. She took her chance and invade my mouth, not leaving any part unnoticed. She fingered me in a fast pace "I'm close" I pant. She took her fingers out of me which made me whine quietly, but my whine was change into a loud moan when her tongue touch my core. She invade every inch of me, I close my eyes as I felt something building in my stomach again...I came into her mouth, and she gladly clean me off

  Then the last thing I know was tasting my own taste in Natasha's lips....  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, feeling a little sore and dizzy. I tried to sit up, but when I felt a human weight laying in my body I stop my track and look at the person who's sleeping comfortable above me. My time stop, seeing Natasha above me, naked. I stood up, not caring if I'd wake her, I grab my clothes and start wearing them. I heard a loud groan while I cloth myself, I turn around and saw Natasha rubbing her eyes "What the heck is going on?" She said, sounding like nothing even happen between us yesterday.

"The fuck? You fucking drugged me and rape me, then you fucking ask me what the heck is going on?" I said as I fully cloth myself. My voice was showing my anger, I can't believe this. I thought Natasha was a good friend, but this... I don't think I could look at her the same way. Natasha's eyes widen in shock as my words hit her, she look at me then look around the room then back at me.

"Wait what?... Wait! I-I can explain!" She said, standing up from the bed to face me, she pin me in the wall. I wasn't fully recover and I still feel a little weak because of the drug she used to me, all I could there was stare at her in her pleading eyes as I tried to push her away. "Please, just hear me out" She plead with her goddammit sweet voice which I regret loving. I admit the fact that I fell in love with her, I couldn't help it, but I still love Pamela more than anything, more than anyone, and because of what I've done... I don't think I could face her like before...

"Make it quick" I said sternly, not looking at her eyes. My grip in my hand tighten

"I-It got the best of me..." She said which made me narrowed my eyebrows together, questioning her what she meant by her statement "I-I shouldn't have done that, but it just keeps on arguing with me..."

"Just get to the fucking point!" I shouted. I want this to be over.

"I'm in love with you, okay!" She shouted back, while her grip tighten in my shoulder "I was so mad at myself that I didn't meet you first! Now you fucking have someone else! It get me mad, I wanted you for myself and only mine, but your "girlfriend" have to be in the picture! I was thinking I wouldn't have any chance with you," She continue. Tears flow down her cheeks, I was just staring at her, my eyes widen by shock, hearing what Natasha said made my anger go away and it change into shock.... And hate.

"The first time we've meet, my own mind started arguing with me, telling me to take you for myself. I thought I finally have a chance to be with someone, I thought I was given the chance to be happy for once... Yet, God have to make it hard for me... Maybe even worse. The moment you told me you have someone else, my world fall more deeper in hell... I just wanted you for myself, so it got the best of me..." She explain further. I was speechless about the situation. My situation. No words was forming in my brain. All I could think of was Pamela and Natasha, I can't do such thing, I couldn't... But God. why?

Natasha was beautiful, humor, kind and sweet. Her personality was the same as mine, we always get along in things, talk about everything we could talked about, we haven't argue in anything yet, all this time, we would get upset, but we tried to talk to each other about it. Natasha was gently rough, I always get lost in her emerald orbs whenever I gaze into them, it always makes me have shivers in my spine, making me have goosebumps whenever our skin touches each other...