Chapter 15

Previously

"Then, would it be a sin if you'd let me be your solution?" She fights back, catching me off guard with her declaration. I gasp once again, feeling the sudden pounding in my chest. "Let me love you, Pamela, and I intend to bother you for the rest of your life until you're not holding back anymore."

Only then I finally realize how coward truly I've been, foolish even, with the thought of; it's the right thing to do.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Sophia

Doubts had taken a place in my mind as the silence continues to linger, telling me things that I never knew I fear. I feel drained then. I now have confessed what had been troubling me for a days and even though that this feeling is what we call love, it was yet what brought me to slow destruction.

I'm really blaming hate that violet dinosaur whose name is Barnie! I hate that thing for making me believe the thing "I love you, you love me" stuff! Alright, must note myself for the future; don't ever let children watch that hideous thing.

I straighten my posture as I pulled Pamela unimaginably close, closer than I could ever imagine. I can feel the pounding in her chest sync with mine and somehow, it ensures me that all wasn't one-sided.

With deep breath, her scent filling my lungs deliciously, I started "I know you're scared as I am amour." I felt Pamela tense and let second pass as she calms. "Its love, all fears when it comes to that but perhaps, if we share it, it wouldn't be that bad?"

I lean away, to see that Pamela battling the war in her, her oceanic eyes clouded with doubts.

"We are young and confuse, of course, but if we keep ourselves apart and defy this, ignore this, what does that bring us? More fear, more confusion to bear?" I knew that my words were being progress as the blonde's expression changes slightly. "I love you dearly, and I will not stop you if you wish to look for whom you love, but still... I ask for a chance to prove myself worthy, let me show you that I can commit and dedicates myself to you... to what could be us."

Finally, Pamela broke from her stoic face and smile, a gesture that brought hopes in my heart. I lean in close, simply to take in the sight of her as she paints my being with her eyes. I think of many things, and being with her makes me all giddy already.

Pamela moved her hands and rests them to my cheeks, I lean to the touch of her warm palm and I sigh in contentment at the gesture. Holding them there, I kissed her forehead as I softly whisper "Just let me show you that I could love you more than anyone could do." with hope that she would accept my pleading, coping words.

"Oh Sophia, I love you."

I broke a wide smile, eyeing her in surprise, asking "Really?" and she nodded. "You... really, do you really mean it?"

"Oui," Pamela ensured.

"Oh Jelly... You really love me too? You mean it?"

Pamela returns my grin, nodding again "Oui, mon Coeur, je t'aime."

I begin laughing out of the pounding happiness going on in me. I gape several times, speechless, excited and filled with joy. I didn't know what to do, my body jumpy and soon I was doing a victory dance that ignited laughter from Pamela as I chanted "Yes! She said yes, oh Jelly, you really –Yahoo!"