Chapter 27 - Tonight, no more games

『EDITED』  

Previously

I smile once again, now sitting up. "What's wrong, Sofie?" She called out for me again, now her voice full of not only concern but curiosity. I face her, likely afraid to what to say to her.

Would it be wrong to speak to finally speak out loud, to speak what's on your mind?

The two of us staring each other remain for likely a minute but not until two voice spoke up saying both thing at the same time. "I-I have something to tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia  

Sometimes, holding into something could tear you apart in the process, while you keep it so dear in your arms, it feels like it tears the other part of you while holding into something that you wish to stay.

I knew it would soon to come, where life turns upside down, where everything goes wrong. Yet, being so naive I become, I tried to be prepare for it, I tried to be the best when I knew I would be the worse.

Staring at her eyes, my life always seem to be in paradise. Life seem to be only a beauty I need to have each time her eyes have shown me her naked soul. No barriers, no walls, only full of love. It was something that keeps me together, what keeps me thinking "Everything is gonna be alright".

It's funny how life turn upside down so fast, likely the sun and the moon. In the eyes of others, they feel it processing so slow, feeling it likely taking it's time to finally be done. To me, everything was going too fast. The sun leaving me as the moment I open my eyes, only to show the time where the moon is looking down on me, likely disappointed.

Now that the sun have finally set away to brighten up someone's else world, the moon soon to let itself known. I don't know how long it have been, with only the two of us staring, wondering so silently in the dark as the wind flown into our hair.

So beautiful she is, flawless she is to me, a goddess maybe. My thoughts then stop as the moment a touch of a skin touches mine. My eyes then been invaded by a sight of her so close, her forehead resting into mine.

Instantly, I close my eyes, taking the darkness in as I feel her warmth embracing me. "What are you thinking, love?" She whisper, asking me gently.

"You..." I said.

"What is there to think of me?"

"All..."

She chuckle, "There's nothing good to think of me..."

"Yes, there is." I said, leaning away to only look at her in the eyes. "Everything about you have always wonders in my head. Everything, likely the past and what it is now. I may have forgotten what we were in the past where my young self have lived, but you always had lived into me, before and after."

I reach out my hand, touching her softly cheeks. "It always fascinates me of how peaceful you are with yourself, and the flaws you had, they always caught my eyes."

A small cross her face, touched by my truthful words. "Why is that, may I ask?"

Before answering her, I pulled her closer, bringing her back to touch my front. I rest my head on her shoulder, pulling her closer. "The way you carries them, and the fact that you made them your quality than your weakness, it just makes you simple admirable."

Our silent then begin to surround us, yet it was comfortable for a moment that no one spoke. The sweet breeze of the air as it carries the fresh smell of the ocean. Oh, how calm I feel inside. For a moment I thought nothing was wrong, but it ends after a minute of peace.