Chapter 28 - Days. Weeks. Months without you

Previously

"Oh, my phone fall down. I said it was nothing." I said, shrugging my shoulders as I fully change my shirt into a red one.

My mom's eyes soften as no harm had been done. "Oh. Alright then, come on, lets go before your sister get home."

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia

It's been months since me and my mom took our flight to Manila, Philippines... I've actually came here before and I've stay here for likely 2 or 3 months in the age of 10, and my mom told me that I already visit the place when I was only 4, but I can't really remember that time so I guess for me its only been my second time visiting Manila.

This place was so beautiful before. I'm not saying its not beautiful now, its just, there were more buildings in the city that you couldn't get a glimpse of the other one... But thankfully we didn't stay in a hotel but instead we stayed with my Auntie. Her name was Mitchelle, she a mother of 2 boys and 3 girls, she's a powerful and beautiful single mother. A coincidence was the youngest child was the same name with mine, which made us be best of buds. 

I was only older than her for four or five I think, we would prank people sometimes and we cuddle in the bed, we both have the same taste for food too, and you may think she's my long lost sister if you saw us together and find out that weren't sisters... But anyway, to tell you the truth me and Natasha was bonding -Not the way you're thinking it- the whole month, I would show her around the town. I shown her where the Rizal Park, The National Museum, Manila Bay or Baywalk, Bonifacio Global City, Eastwood City, The Arroceros Forest Park and today we were going to Star city.

I woke up, having the feeling of being shaken by someone, I groan and tried to shoo the person away but failed, the person keep on poking my cheeks while calling out my name "Sophia!! Wake up!!" She yelled softly while shaking me. She poke my cheeks again, trying to wake me up

I groan again and look at the clock, it was only 6 am in the morning, yet she's already wide awake, what's with them waking up so early? its like the earth is still dead and yet she's awake. I cover my face with a pillow and flip around, making my stomach laying the bed "Noo... Sophia, go away, I still want to sleep" I said under the pillow. Sophia shakes me again.

I heard some footstep coming closer and then some whispering. I felt Sophia's weight off me and change into someone else "Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty" Natasha said, laying completely in my back. I groan again "Not you too..." I whine. I heard some giggling and whispering, then I suddenly felt someone tickling me, making me steer awake "N-- Hahahaha- No, okay- hahaha- I'm-I'm awake now. St-Stop!!" I begged. They laugh together, while I catch my breath "You have ten second to run" I said which made them stop laughing, they look each other then ran for their life, I waited for a moment "TEN!!" I shout, knowing they heard me, I quickly followed them both, more likely chase them, as they screams and laugh their asses out.

I first catch Sophia in the hall, cause she was running slowly, I was easy on her, knowing she wasn't best in breathing. Sophia said to me that she was have a kind of allergic in perfume, or she just can't take to breath them. If she breath them she would slowly feel numb and have hard time breathing for air, that why she wasn't allowed near people too much... After I was satisfied with Sophia, I chase after Natasha. We circle around the couch in the living room and I jump on her, which made her fall down in the couch. I tickle her hard yet gentle.

"N-No! Please, I'm sorry -hahaha- I didn't m-mean -hahaha- mean to do that!" She said between her laughs. After our tickling war,   her eyes were teary because of laughing too hard, I wipe her tears with my thumb, and slowly I catch myself drown in her emerald eyes, I was paralyze under her gaze upon me. We didn't move an inch away from each other, we were just staring each other deeply, watching each other's soul...