Chapter 24 - Different Kind

Previously

I reach out, holding the knob. Please tell me I'm wrong, I plead inside my head as I slowly turn the knob. Soon the door was fully open, my sight finally see what's the other side. Two pair of eyes looked at me, mouth hanging and eyes widen.

"We need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia

I was told that there's many definition of love.

A rough love is when a person is going through a physical abuse by its companion yet their love never fade. A young love is when a person fell in love in the young age, and now trying to make it work. Distance love is when a person loved someone in the distance, watching them live and love other person.

Forbidden fruit is that kind of love when a person is forbidden to love the person it admire yet still do so. True love is when everything seem to be so perfect, yet the opposite. True love brings love to the other person when they stand in a earthquake or may be battling in the war with their hand holding each other or where they live is almost opposite of what they were told.

There's many more than I could think of, everybody love in a different way, in a different person, and in a very different moment. Who knows right? We can never truly control these feelings that submit to love, we can never say stop and it would be over soon as the word left your month.

I knew to myself that I'm never fond of judging, and the thought of stopping someone from chasing their dream seem to be cruel, like if I was thinking of killing somebody for no reason at all. It may be shocking to hear your straight brother suddenly head over heel for another boy but you can't really do anything else than support him, knowing that it was his boat to move and not yours to paddle.

For a long time now, I had my suspicion. The whispering, the hiding and the secrets didn't really last that long, except for the fact it was true. Seeing my sisters act that way have always caught my attention, I may act like I never notice while didn't bother to bring it up, but I knew, I just didn't act like I did.

It took a while for me to actually understand them, to actually accept them. It was wrong, yes it was completely wrong, but who am I to judge? Who am I to face them and say stop? To judge them and to never looked at them as if they were never my sisters?

Who am I to stop love from uprooting its branch?

The two of them quickly separate, Dani push herself away from Mia, now falling into the bed and into the floor where a thud rang when she land. They both gaze at me, shock with panic in both of their eyes.

"Go dress and come downstairs." I simply said, my face stoic as their eyes look up to me. I begin to pull the door, about to close it but stop midway. "Take your time." By that I completely close the door.

It was quiet, except the tune of the music singing inside of Mia's room. I sigh, my hands shaking as I get anxious. What are you doing? I thought asking obviously no one. I shook off any thoughts and head towards the living room.

Deep down I wanted to know I was dreaming, maybe just mistaken all of this. I couldn't bare the weight of the news but I couldn't do anything about it. It was already happening, it already started.

I took a sit in the couch, my elbow resting on my thigh as I use my hand for support as I rest my head in them. I run my hand through my hair, frustrated, exhausted, and confuse the heck with everything.

My phone then vibrate, telling me a message have been send to me. I sigh, then lazily took my phone in the pocket of my pants. I unlock the pattern then tap the message. Seeing that it was Natasha's first message to me, I tap it, wondering what could she have message to me.