Chapter 21 - The lie has been told and truth has been keep

『Edited』

Previously

I couldn't bare to listen anymore. I begin to step back, away from the conversation that's being made the them. Many thing flood my mind, question filling up my body as the thought lies being told to me. Kevin have lied, Pamela have been hiding the truth.

What's going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator

Lies...

Lies...

So many lies...

It repeat in Sophia head, killing her with it shard truth. It caught in the heart, squeezing it so harshly that it begins to be harder to breath. The air was thin, making it feel like it wasn't there anymore.

Lies! They all lied! Sophia shouted in her mind, she feel like screaming in the spot and destroy what she sees, but she keep herself in. Rather than running away, she walk away. Calm, with her sight straight in the hall.

She made no sound for anyone to hear, none may even felt her presence as she goes by, like a ghost she felt she is. She headed outside, her thoughts repeat only the same. Lies. She hated it, she hated them, everyone and for the first time. She hated her.

As she now walk alone in the road, her feet ache. She begin to run, taking her time to boost herself away from the place she now call her home. Tears now invade her sight, it was blurry but Sophia was used to it. This blurry sight, it always been this way.

Confusion, shock, and hate wasn't much a good combination for her. This feelings only leads her being someone she never wish to be. Sophia knew what she needed, she needed to let it out, to make everything hurt so she would finally feel numb, again.

It took a while for her to reach the city of New York. She head somewhere she know the walls that been build up. She head towards the dark alley, her mind screaming many things as something inside her begged to be out.

She hear voices, making her follow them as she wish to reach the source. Finally, she spot two figures, a whimpering woman and a drunken man.

"Shut up or I'll kill you!" The man with a cap threaten the girl. She whimper as she push him away.

Sophia didn't bother to hide, she continue to walk towards them. The man finally notice her, shouting, "Who's there!?" directing at her.

Sophia stood still, the darkness of the place hide her expressionless face. The girl continue to plead with tears, wishing to be save away from the man in front of her. Sophia have no attention to give satisfaction to the girl, but only for herself.

"Back away or else this girl gets it." The man threaten again, with his hand holding no weapon. Yet the man tried to make himself powerful, but today wasn't his lucky day.

Sophia again walk nearer to the two figure she sees, her mind continue to scream, it's deadly silent continue to echo. "I said back awa---"

Sophia quickly hit the man in the flash within the moment she was near enough. The man hit the ground with a loud thud. Without the feeling of being satisfied, Sophia jump on him and continue hitting him with no mercy on her sight. Her fist get stronger and stronger in each hit. The woman was now gone, running like a coward.

Soon the man draw blood into Sophia hands. Blood have no effect on her, she doesn't care if she could bring the man into coma or any fatal injuries. She's angry, hating on each being she knew. I trusted them! She yelled in her mind as the man keep pleading and yelping under her. They lied to me! They keep lying!