Chapter 23 - Sisterly love

『EDITED』

Previously

"If she did come back that way, let's just hope it would be for the better." Alexander said, feeling the uneasy aura that lurk upon his daughter.

Pamela stayed there, staring at the window. She don't want Sophia to fell out of love for her, but she never want to force anybody, especially Sophia, into something wrong. Please, don't give up on us, Pamela plead in her mind, hoping for the love they made would never be replaced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia  

Pain could be taken for granted, hatred could be cast in a flash while anger could never be forgotten. Those three things have walked with me through my entire life, acquaintance that I could never describe. 

As many things have been discover, lies being break into pieces as it reveal the truth. I felt the one I wished I never feel again. I'm broken, uncertainty, feeling pity on my own. I can't believe it, they did this for what? Entertainment? 

Did they found it amusing seeing me so clueless about what's happening, did they find it funny as they surround me, embrace me with lies? All I felt is arching for comfort, but I couldn't bare myself to go back inside that place, where my sight only see the mask of everything.

Pain always been my alley, a friend whose comfort I can never feel yet it's there. Hatred have filled my heart with uncertainty about human beings, it what makes me question what life could even offer after all what I seen with my sight, cruelty is what I fought, yet it always win. Anger is my protector, the one saving me in any ways. They push away what I hate, what I never wished to feel nor to see.

I left as soon I step outside with the feeling of disappointment with the fact no one stopped me and tried to explain a thing, yet quite thankful that no one got into my way, so I'm half-heart thankful. Getting into my motorcycle, I quickly drove into the main road, not looking back to the mansion, even just a glimpse. I couldn't bare being seen by anyone, even at this hour. As I drive fast, I tried to think of something, a place where I could release what I could think of.

But none come into my mind, making me frustrated. The Central would be still close at this hour, and I didn't wanna go home still. I then remember the plaza, where I first saw her. Desperate, I begin to drive faster, yet careful with the thought of any accident could happen with no hesitation.

As I park my bike I put my helmet down and just put it in handle. I didn't much care of anything in the moment, leading me not caring at everything at all. I took a walk, the basketball still on the spot. Nothing have change this passed few months without me visiting at all. The streetlight were quite brighter than before, they may have change the light bulb or such.

I sat down the bench, just looking up and searching for a star to admire, thankfully the streetlights near me wasn't working, giving me the access to the stars.I just sat there, thoughts running inside my head. I relax in the spot, my muscle not moving an inch. I just stay there, staring up in the midnight sky.

My heart was deeply stab with the truth, yes I couldn't accept it, knowing the fact that Kevin have been the closest person I have with me. A brother he always been, a bully, a friend, and a liar. I had to accept that, I had to...

Why must he hide something like this? Isn't he the one who told me that it was better to say the disturbing truth than the comforting lie? Was it worthy to make me wait and to watch me sit around with no clue where the truth could be?