Chapter 30 - Suspicious Actions

"I don't know. We're always been gone, so that person have many chances" She said and sigh "I always leave my window open when I left the room, I didn't thought any of this would happen" She said, pointing the window beside the table where the camera was place. I gulp, I was beginning to panic, Is it true... Is this a fucking prank? Do people really find this fascinating?...

"Are you fucking serious?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now we were already leaving the airport. The flight was very boring than I thought, my seat was 4 row ahead from the others, making me all alone. Well, its not like my seat mate didn't talk to me, she was nice to talk to, but being 58 years old woman, she always fall asleep. Her name was Grace, she have 2 children, a boy and a girl that already married and have children, her husband died 5 years ago, leaving her alone in the Philippines. 

This year she was joining her daughter and son, and gonna be permanently living with them, it's was fascinating to see a woman like her being alone and being strong, she haven't seen her kids for 3 years now and they hardly talk because of the time difference. When she talk about her kids, she sound so happy about them and how their life gone to and listening to her made me happy as well. 

I hope my future will be like theirs, so happy and successful, and be able to be with their love ones. Before we both go to our separate ways, I made sure that Grace found her family before I go with mine, but before I left she hugged me and say thank you to me for giving her company while we were on the plane, she said I was a good listener and she hope that we both meet again. I embrace her back and told her my goodbyes. She was so happy that she teared up when she saw her son and daughter with their family for the first time in three years and I couldn't help to tear up a little too because of the wonderful sight I was seeing. 

I gotta admit that I was jealous, I want to have a family who work together, and by the look of it, Grace and her kids along with their family have that family goal...

While we were on the car, my mom and Mrs. Jones told some story while we were on the Philippines, they tell some funny stories like when we all got separate in the crowd that we search each other for likely 1 and a half hours and when Mrs. Jones cried while watching some Filipino movies which was pretty hard to understand. I didn't really talk too much, I was thinking about what I did. I cheated. On her, a goddess for god sake, she's so perfect, she's a perfection. God, why do I have to like both girls on the same time. I love Pamela and only her, but when Natasha came everything become so confusing, and now another problem came into my life. I was being stalk.

Well, it's really funny to think that someone is stalking me, but somehow the camera that Sophia shown me somehow convince me... But I still haven't believe it. It can't be Zoe, right? She become so shy when a stranger come talk to her so much that she shutter her words completely when they want to make a conversation... But she never really shutter in front of me. I don't pretty know much about Zoe, I never heard of her parents names and never saw them on any meeting that parents need to attend. The teachers don't seem to mind, like they already know the reason why. I asked Zoe about her parents once and she only said that they were busy so they didn't make it, she sound like she didn't even mind that her parent didn't come for her...

I felt a hand touch my thigh and I took off my gaze on the window and look at who's hand was it, I look at the person beside me and saw Natasha looking at me with a small smile on her lips, I gave her a quick smile that drops as soon it shows.

"Hey, I know you're thinking about" She pause as she motion the both of us "This. You don't have to pressure yourself from thinking too much," She said. She look at the two loud woman talking in our front to see that they were too busy talking to notice the both of us talking in the back seat, she then lean in to give me a peck on my cheeks. Her lips was soft, but her's was no compare to Pamela "I can wait for the right moment. I can wait for us to happen. I can wait forever until you finally know what is the right thing to do and as the time being, I will be by your side" She said as she intertwine our fingers together. I sigh and mutter thank you to her, there was many thing I need to solve first and I don't want anything to happen to her and Pamela.