Chapter 32 - Switch

Sophia

I guess my second chance is now ruin.

I keep on driving and driving, I didn't even know where I was heading anymore. The tears in my eyes was making everything blurry. As I drive fast, I didn't notice that the traffic light was red and as I continue driving, there was a trunk going to passed by... The last thing I saw was a huge trunk coming at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where in the world am I?..." I asked myself silently. I look around, studying my surrounding. I was merely standing and being sheltered by a small looking-cabin. I remember this cabin, this is where I last saw that mini me.

"You came back, huh?" Someone spoke behind me, scaring the shit out of me. I quickly turn around to see who it was, and I was greet by her again.

Speaking of the devil. I thought. I didn't know what to do next so I just stand there looking at her, and she does the same thing to me. Her dark eyes were suppose to be like mine, but instead hers were much darker than I could imagine. Her stares were merely throwing daggers at me while a smile cross her young face.

I don't really recall everything that happen last time I saw her, but I do remember the feeling of the pain that I could never explain and I still remember what gone through my head that time as well. And now, I'm wishing that I didn't.

That man's scary face make me shiver. The way he held that woman and the way he shouted at her was the sign of wanting dominance and hunger for power. I must say, the woman's face was very familiar to me, so does the man's face, but it was blurry for me to recognize him. The woman's golden hair and the way her green eyes shines. I only know one person who have that kind of appearance. Evangeline. Kevin and Pamela's mother.

I couldn't really explain it. Why would Eva be with that man?

"Well, if were not going to do something except look at each other, we better get going then." She said as she start walking to god's knows where... I was hesitating at first if I should come with or not. The last time wasn't pretty much a good experience and I'm really hoping that wouldn't happen again.

But instead of standing there alone, I followed her. Everything doesn't really make any sense to me. The question of me dreaming about the younger me run through my head like a endless train. I thought of many possibility and reason but none makes sense.

"Hey," The younger me called out "how's Pamela doing?" She ask, not turning around to face me or stop her track.

"She's fine..." I said "I guess..." I added, recalling of finding out her secret. I couldn't help but make my hand make a fist on the thought. I couldn't believe Jason, I thought of him as my brother. Yet he go and make a move on Pamela. I clench my jaw. Pamela. I really thought that she love me. I guess things wouldn't work out the way I want them to be.

"I see..." She said, cutting my thoughts. "Hey I wanna show you something." She said and turn around to face me "Don't ask question till the end, kay?" She said with a slight smile. I nod my head, understanding what she said. What is she going to show me this time?

Then all the sudden, the surrounding changed into someone's room. I could tell because of the bed placed in the middle of the room. I look around for a moment. In the right wall was full of poster and stuff that I haven't seen. In the table in the other side caught my attention. I walk towards it and grab the picture frame, it was a family picture. My family picture, the picture included my mom, my sisters, and my father.

My mom told me that my father was in the military, he always been away so I never had chance to see him. One day, the military said that my father had disappear without a trace, so the assume that he died. My mom was so depress from the news, so does my sister. I didn't know who he was or what was our relationship so I didn't know what to feel about him being gone.