Dispute

"Axel, what the hell are you doing here?" I yelled, turning to face him and his pack in a defensive crouch. I never thought I would have to get defensive for the sake of MY once wholesome pack.

"We smelled your scent along with an unfamiliar vampire scent. We had to make sure you were okay." London came stumbling in from behind Axel.

"Well she did, she insisted." Axel said.

"How could you side with these...these blood sucking demons?" Axel was started to pour out his feelings. This could end badly, very badly.

"AXEL!" I screamed.

"Alright guys, let's not get too out of hand here." Zander stepped in between us but it did no justice. Axel rammed into Zander, taking him to the ground. Pierce immediately grabbed Axel off of Zander but to no avail, Hunter got in the mess and started to attack Pierce.

My heart was racing and my mind was flustered. My worst nightmare was coming true. My ex-pack was fighting with my soon to be in-laws. I did the first thing my mind told me to do, intervene.

I jumped onto the doggy pile and threw Axel into the wall causing him to phase. If I want to win, I would also have to phase. I hate to do it here in their wonderful home but Axel can't ruin this for me. We all ended up outside, my pack and ex-pack in their wolf forms. Hunter jumped in front of Axel and I. He looked at me with pleading eyes, begging for me to not go at them. I gave in and phased into my human form. The rest did the same.

"Can we please come to an agreement?" Pierce stood in his dining room, looking at all of us.

"I think so." I said.

"Agreed." My pack said.

"Axel?" Pierce asked.

"No. We're done here." Axel stood up from the table, slamming his hands down onto the table. His pack followed with no problem and they went out the door.

I sat in silence. I thought maybe I would get all of my pack members back, but I was wrong. We were still divided and arguing.

"Skyler." Zander stood up from his chair and kneeled down beside me.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea, after all." I mumbled, but of course he heard.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Maybe I was truly meant to be just a werewolf." I said a little louder, storming out of the house.

I ran far into the woods. My pack followed after me, I could hear their internal thoughts telling me to go back. I couldn't. I couldn't face the pain of the Lockwood's faces. They were so peaceful until my enemies had to ruin it all.

I ran home and into my room, slamming the door shut. Camden and Gabriel were knocking on my door, begging for entrance.

"Don't worry, Sadie and Stella went home." Gabriel yelled.

"Please open up! You're scaring us!" Camden yelled.

"I can't do it anymore." I let out through my muffled cries.

"Dude, what does she mean?" I heard Cam whisper to Gabe.

They both said something and slammed their fists against my door, banging it and yelling. I then eyed the window. I wiped the dumb tears away and quietly approached my window. I rolled up the blinds, unlocked the window and carefully and quietly lifted it open. I looked both ways as I sat on the edge before jumping out.

"DAMMIT SKYLER!" I heard Cam yell. I don't usually upset Cam like that. I suddenly felt bad but shook my head and jumped out of the almost ground level window. I know they heard me open the window so I dashed to the creek where I ran into Charlie.

I leaned over the railing and threw stones into the water. I needed this, a time alone to just ponder my thoughts.

"Skyler?" A familiar voice called.

I didn't turn around, he was unwanted. He came and stood next to me.

"Skyler... what happened with us?" He asked, throwing a stone into the water. My eyes watched it skip into the water.

"You broke up with me, Charlie." I turned and looked at him.

"But I mean, why couldn't you have just trusted me?" He asked, taking his finger and putting it under my chin. I immediately took hold of his finger and put it back at his side.

"I have a boyfriend Charlie." I said, my eyes showing my sadness.

"What's wrong?" He changed the subject once he saw my eyes.

"It doesn't matter. What are you even doing here?" I asked. His spring break ended.

"That's what I wanted to tell you. I moved here." He said and I just about screamed.