Prologue

Wren's POV

Here it is: my first year of college. Notorious for new beginnings and fresh starts and naturally, my plan  is to take advantage of it. But a fresh start means significant effort on my part, which I'm fully prepared for. 

After a drama filled senior year, I decided to kill off the private investigator side of myself in hopes that the bad attitude would die too. The same attitude that almost ripped Cameron and me apart for good. 

I'm smarter now. Smart enough to compromise and not hurt the people who care about me. And also smart enough to keep myself out of trouble. That's all good, but trouble has a way of finding me and this year isn't any different. 

Fasten your seat belts ladies and gentleman. This is going to be one hell of a ride. 

++++++++++++++

Hey readers!

So I guess I was more prepared to write this story than I thought so I started it sooner. I'm taking a whole different approach with this story. There's a lot more suspense and action if you will. But don't worry: I haven't forgotten about Wren's relationship with Cameron.

 I have a feeling this story will be longer than the last one considering the plans I have for it.

 Get ready for the finale everyone. Here it is: the third and last part of Wren and Cameron's story.

That_Epiphany