Epilogue

Okay guys, here it is: the very last part of this story and this series. Before you finish the story, I wanted to introduce the Wren & Cameron playlist that I have been compiling. All the songs are really good and they have lyrics that capture Wren and Cameron's relationship perfectly. Enjoy!

Wren & Cameron Playlist

1. This Love - Taylor Swift

2. Where Do Broken Hearts Go - One Direction

3. If You Ever Want To Be In Love - James Bay

4. I'll Be Waiting - Adele

5. How You Get The Girl - Taylor Swift

6. Love Alone Is Worth The Fight - Switchfoot

7. Same Mistakes - One Direction

8. Sway - The Perishers

9. Somebody To You - The Vamps

10. Sad Song - We The Kings

There you go guys! Listen and tell me what you think. Now for the rest of the story...

Epilogue

Wren's POV

So here we are: the end of the story. Where justice is served in all the right places, memories are made, and there are happy endings all around. 

It's been quite the journey, I have to say. Dangerous. Heartbreaking. The works. I wouldn't trade any of it though. We are who we are based on our experiences, or so they say. And if that's true, then I have a feeling that I am going to spend the rest of my life getting used to who I am now.

I am subdued. Tame if you will. I'm true to my word. I am taking feelings into account, becoming aware of consequences for breaking my own rules... It's all coming together. And it's a process, as all good things are. 

And let's not forget the boy who made me this way. Cameron is changing too, but not in the same ways. He's learning to let loose and hold on tight at the right moments. Like I said, a process.

Now, we are in the cafeteria together just enjoying our new relationship. New, because of how different we are now. It's like getting to know each other all over again. 

It's been quiet here at Millennium College lately. After Sam went to prison, things have been starting to settle down. Adrenaline is in short supply around here. Especially for me.

I made a promise to Cameron, again, that I would stop my investigative habits once and for all. It had to be done, mostly because I was almost killed, but also because it tore Cameron and I apart. 

"What are you thinking about?", Cameron asks. I guess I blanked out again. I've been doing that a lot lately, getting lost in my own mind. Part of the process.

"Nothing", I answered, because it as true. Focusing my mind on one thing was never easy for me anyway.

Cameron smiles but his face is full of concern. It shouldn't be, I really am okay. But we're getting to know each other again so I calm down. It's all part of the process. The road to recovery. 

I give him a reassuring smile. That seems to make it okay. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

A girl walks up to us. I've never seen her before. But she's seen me.

"You're Wren Morrow", she says like I don't know my own name.

"That's what they call me", I said.

"I've been looking everywhere for you", the girl says. 

Creepy.

"Well you found me. I was never good at hide-and-seek...", I say sarcastically. Cameron chuckles beside me.

"I need your help", the girl mutters.

"Help with school work? Boy issues?" Let's be honest, my sarcasm never really died.

"No... I know that you can find people, I just need you to help me find a missing person."

The familiar excited pang in my chest makes a return but I ignore it. I can't do this. I have to think about Cameron and our new relationship. I need to think about the sacrifices we're making for this. 

I knew exactly what I had to do.

I looked at Cameron who looked back at me with a  curious 'don't mess this up' look. I smiled and turned back to girl.

"Sorry, I don't that anymore."

I thought our relationship was epic, you  and me.

Spanning years, continents.

Lives ruined, bloodshed.

Epic. 

*******************

Dear readers,

That's it. I hope you liked my 3 part series. Just some things I'd like to mention before I wrap this up.

1. The "epic love" quote at the end of this story is straight from on of my favourite Veronica Mars episodes. I did not write that quote on my own. 

2. I will be writing a Nick Robinson fanfic but I have no idea what it will be about so it might be a little while before that starts up. 

3. Thanks so much for reading, guys. Seriously, I wouldn't be writing if it wasn't for you guys. I can't thank you enough.

4. Remember to leave feedback! Especially feedback on the Wren & Cameron Playlist. Would love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks again!

That_Epiphany