Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"UNO!" I yelled and slapped Niall upside the head with my one yellow card.

"Ugh, stop saying that!" he complained.

"What can I say," I smirked. "I'm a pro at UNO."

Liam held up one card. "You didn't say UNO!" I shouted at him and he groaned, picking up a card.

"I forfeit," Zayn scowled, throwing down his twelve cards. "Lily is too good at this." I giggled.

Liam glared at him. "Only I call her Lily, got that?" he snapped. I nearly face-palmed. "Oh, get a grip, Liam," I said. "It's my nickname. It's much better than Delilah. Besides, why do you care?" He scowled, but didn't answer.

"Hey, guys--Gah!" Louis yelped as he slipped on the hardwood floor and almost face-planted. I laughed. The butter on the floor had been my idea.

"What's up, Louis?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Why is there butter on the floor?" he asked, running his feet carefully over the surface. I shrugged. "I dunno," I said. "What is it you need to tell us?"

"Oh, nothing important really," he said in an irritated fashion. "It's just that the tour bus is here and the driver is pissed at us because we're not ready."

"What!" Liam yelled and he jumped to his feet, only to fall down straight after. "We have to get going!" He scrambled to his feet again, and hugged the wall for balance as he inched away.

I followed the only dry path and ran into my room. The only thing I had to do was zip up my suitcase and put it in the bus. I put on a light jacket and hauled my things outside.

Niall and Harry were already there. "Hello," I said cheerfully and stood with them.

"Hello," Niall echoed. "Do you know where the others are?"

I rolled my eyes. "Where do you think?" I retorted.

He raised his eyebrows. "Sassy one, you are," he said, speaking Yoda-style. "You and Louis are meant for each other."

I blushed and punched his arm. "We're just friends," I huffed. "And he's dating Eleanor, remember." He shrugged but didn't reply. Harry didn't say anything at all, but that wasn't surprising. He's practically mute now.

Liam and Zayn ran out, Louis right behind, and I laughed at how pathetic they looked: Zayn was running a comb through his hair, Liam was half-hopping as he struggled to put on a shoe, and Louis was having trouble dragging, like, six suitcases at once.

"We should help them," I said.

"But it's more fun to watch," Niall pointed out. I shrugged and nodded in agreement. "Can't argue with that," I said.

About five minutes later and they were about as presentable as they could get. "Thanks for the help," Liam scowled.

I pointed to Niall. "It was his idea to let you suffer," I said and he frowned. "Let's get this show on the road!" I yelled before he could argue, and marched over to the bus.

I clambered up the steps and took it all in. OMFG, I was standing in One Direction's tour bus. Was it wrong for me to be such a huge fan of my brother's band? I don't think so. I loved their music.

The boys followed me and started calling rooms. "I call the one that has Harry in it," Louis declared and took it upon himself to shove Harry into his desired room. "Which is this one!" he shouted from the far back room.

"Whoa, whoa, wait," I said, holding out my hands. "Is there only one bed in each room or is there a bunk bed? Please tell me it's the second one."

"It is," Liam assured me. "And you're going to be in my room."

"Of course she is," Niall muttered under his breath, and I think only I and Zayn heard. Zayn nodded while I frowned in confusion. What did he mean by that?

"Then I guess I get you," Niall said more loudly to Zayn. "Let's get the second best room before Liam and Lily do!"

Liam frowned, about to lecture him, but both Niall and Zayn were gone before he could say anything. I patted his arm. "Seriously, you need to chill," I said. "It's just a nickname and they're my friends. Live with it." Liam looked like he didn't entirely agree with that either, but I too was gone before a word could escape his mouth.

I ended up getting the room next to Louis' and Harry's and across from Zayn's and Niall's. I didn't see how this was the worst room, but maybe the boys were just picky. I claimed the bottom bunk and I looked around. It was small, just room enough for a closet and a bunk bed. That's it. Oh well, I'd live. I hoped Liam didn't mind my large supply of clothes.

I skipped out of my room and towards the kitchen, craving Nutella. I am the Nutella monster, there is nothing better than Nutella, I'm telling you. If you don't feel the same way, take a hike. I cheerfully opened up the cupboard and nearly had a heart attack. There wasn't any Nutella.

"Nooooo!" I wailed and fell to my knees. All of the boys entered the kitchen, even Harry (and that's even more shocking than missing Nutella), all pairs of eyes wide.

"What happened?" Liam demanded. "What's wrong, Delilah?"

I pointed weakly at the cupboard. "There-there isn't any Nutella," I whimpered. Three people face-palmed. Louis laughed, and Niall looked just as panicked as I did.

"We'll get Nutella at our next stop," Liam sighed. "Why is Nutella so important?"

"The world has changed because of Nutella!" I declared, getting back on my feet. "Don't you dare insult it!" He rolled his eyes.

The bus started moving, and I squealed. "OMFG, I'm going on tour with One Direction!" I cried.

"Yippee," Harry muttered, sounding none too enthusiastic. I frowned slightly. What's his problem? He's gone from mute and unresponsive to active and negative. Liam's right: this guy was random.

"Well, we've got nothing else to do for the next few hours," Louis said. "Anybody want to challenge me in Mario Kart?"

"You're on," I agreed immediately.

"We all know I'm the champion," Zayn smirked.

"I beg to differ," Niall argued. Zayn winked back. "And beg you shall," he said and we ran off to Louis' and Harry's room, calling avatars as we went.

Author's Note:

AAAAHHHH, I've finally posted! I'm so sorry that it took forever, but I've been so caught up in "Mute"! I mean, like, SO caught up in "Mute". I have sixteen chapters to post on it! Nooo, I'm not crazy..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system, I've decided that you guys deserve to know how I'm going to do this:

Firstly, I'm going to try and finish "Mute" as fast as I can, which probably means it's going to take me another gajillion years to write a new chapter for this story. Once "Mute" is finished, I'll be working on this overload, plus my sequel to my other story. If you guys have no idea what I'm talking about, this is what you should do:

Computer users, click on my picture and start reading my other stories, and maybe fan me while you're at it! ;)

iPod users, sorry, can't help you. Unless you search me on the discover, but that might not make much of a difference either.

Like I said, I ain't crazy (:P), but I will start writing this again as soon as I can!

See ya, asta lavista, adios, goodbye,
Sammi