Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Harry's (First and Only) POV

"Lily!" I gasped. Great timing! I just blew all of my chances with her! This fangirl had madly leaped on me and started kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I mean, yeah, I liked it, but did Lily really have to see it?!

She glared at me. "Only my friends call me Lily!" she snapped and sprinted away.

"Lily!" I called again but she ignored me.

The fangirl grabbed my arm. "Who's she?" she asked. I shook her off and ignored her.

Great, just great. I had no other choice but to follow Lily now. Not like that's a bad thing. But before I did, I saw the flowers lying on the dirty concrete ground. It wrenched my heart. Oh, Lily....

I started to run, but she was out of sight. Where could she have gone? I turned the corner and saw a foot disappearing onto the bus. That was probably her. I raced towards it. When I stepped on, Lily was nowhere to be seen.

"Li--" I started to call but I broke off. She was already pissed at me for using her nickname, I should stick with what she wanted to hear from me. "Delilah?" I called. "Delilah!"

For a moment, nothing happened. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration and worry. Maybe she's not here after all....

But then she stepped out of her room, and I winced. Her hair was sticking to her face because of her tears, and her normally large brown eyes were red from crying. She glared at me with absolute hatred. Oh boy.

I started towards her but she held out her hand, palm facing me. She didn't want me coming any closer. "Don't come any closer, Styles," she hissed. Oh, called it! But she's using my last name? This was going to take a lot more convincing than I thought. I looked at her worriedly.

"How could you, Harry?!" she cried. "You destroyed my heart! You broke it into little pieces!"

"Lily, I--" I started to say but she interrupted me. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to tell her it was all a misunderstanding. But she wouldn't listen.

"Shut up!" she shrilled. "Only my friends call me Lily! And you're nothing but a bastard!" I winced. It was funny before in the tweet, but now it wasn't. This time she actually meant it.

"Please let me finish," I said quietly. I seriously thought she was overreacting, but how would she know I felt nothing for that fangirl? Lily was only going along with her girly instincts. And we weren't even going out yet! Yet... more like never.

"I freaking loved you, Harry Styles!" she yelled at me. My eyes widened. Say that again, minus the language. She didn't exactly say "freaking". She did repeat it, but she still put in the language. "I freaking loved you with all my heart--"

I cut her off by materializing up to her and pressing my finger against her lips. "Why didn't you just say so," I murmured, but it wasn't really a question.

I kissed her.

For a newbie, she wasn't half-bad. Her lips were soft and full, and molded into mine perfectly. She leaned into me, and I liked how her breasts pressed up against my chest. She stroked my hair, and she did it much more gracefully than that fangirl did. I held onto her waist, and I could tell she liked that. The moment was perfect.

But then she ended it.

Lily looked up at me with some emotion I can't describe, but it was most certainly not attraction. She backed away, pushing me away.

"It's all fake," she murmured to herself. "He's lying, he doesn't care about you...."

I raised my eyebrows. That's what she thought? Nothing could be further from the truth!

Secret Sister » 1DOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara