Chapter 9: Our new sweet memory

Author's POV

Shin Manho sneaked into the hospital where Song Baek Han was admitted to. He needed to finish his job. He recalled back how President Yoon reminded him again why he let him alive until now.

"Manho-sshi,this is the second time that you have failed to do your job. The first one was you didn't get to kidnap Kim Jaejoong 10years ago and get all of our men killed. And now,this..don't let me keep being disappointed with you..kill Baek Han by any means. And I'll spare you alive.."

Manho back to his senses as he heard a doctor came out from Baek Han's ward with a nurse saying,"Update to me about him every 2hours,okay? I need to monitor his condition..". The nurse nodded as they walked separately.

Manho followed the doctor to his office and quickly knocked him off and took his white coat and his name tag. He needed to disguise as a doctor if he wanted to go into Baek Han's room. He saw there were a few of police men who guarded the door as precaution. Therefore, being a doctor was a perfect disguise for him. He waited for an hour to avoid any suspicious from the police.

After he was sure about everything, he walked passed them and went into the room.

"It's time for your check up,sir.."Manho said with a cunning smile.
Yoomi froze as she recognized the voice again. Her legs were trembled as she stood still. She didn't want the man to see her face or Sunggyu's. She wanted to protect Sunggyu from this evil man.  And she wanted to save Song Baek Han too as well. She slowly turned her back from the man and faced Sunggyu who was stood next to her. She intertwined her fingers with his and she looked at him with her teary eyes.

"Sunggyu-ah...lets go..we need to go now.."she said in a whispered tone. Sunggyu looked at her with confused and said,"But..we just got here..we-"

"Please trust me on this. This is for us..Do you trust me?"she cut off his words.

Sunggyu slowly nodded his head though he was still clueless about what happened. They quickly went out from the room without Manho managed to see their faces. He was too busy to plan on how to kill Baek Han.

Yoomi quickly called her bodyguards including Minah.
"Listen,you need to do this as fast as possible..I will press the emergency button and there will be a chaos in the hospital. Please take Song Baek Han and hide him into one of my dad's villa. I'll inform my dad about him later but we need to save him first. Someone will kill him by any minute now..". Sunggyu looked shocked as he heard her words.

"But Yoomi agasshi-"Minah sounded surprised too. She wanted further explanation from her.

"There's no need to explain! Do it right now! Minah eonni,I'll go with Sunggyu to a safer place. I need to protect him from that man. You keep us safe from afar..".

She quickly walked with Sunggyu and kept looking around before she broke the glass with her bare hand and pressed the emergency button which was located at the corner. The siren sound alarmed other people and they started to run away in chaos.

"Yoomi,your hand!"Sunggyu held her bleeding hand.

"Come Sunggyu,we need to hide now.."they managed to escape from the hospital and hopped into their car. The car drove away from the hospital.

"Let me see your hand.."Sunggyu quickly took out his handkerchief from his jeans pocket and wrapped her bleeding hand.

"What was that all about? You really made a mess today,do you know that? What our parents would say if they knew about this? I'm still clueless about what happened and you are treating me like a fool here. And now,you are bleeding. What am I supposed to do,right now?"Sunggyu nagged at her and raised his voice. He never felt angry, useless and worried at the same time before this.