Chapter 14: The unacceptable news

Author's POV

It was 2a.m. in the morning when secretary Bae knocked Jaemin's room in a sense of urgency. He tried not to wake everyone up in the mansion.

Jaemin rubbed his eyes as he opened the door. "Oh, secretary Bae. What are you doing in the middle of night like this?"he asked in a sleepy tone.

"President Kim,I came here as soon as I got the information. We need to save Yoomi agasshi. Our informer just told me that President Yoon had ordered his men to kill her because his daughter attempted to kill herself a few days ago. She did that because of young master Sunggyu. She loves him so much that she couldn't accept their wedding.."secretary Bae said in a lower voice. Jaemin was in shocked.

"WHAT?! OH,NO! My Yoomi..I need to do something now.."he then quickly open his desk locker and took a thick file. He gave it to his secretary. It was a confidential information about all the bribery cases that involving President Yoon for ages. It was enough to put him into the jail.
"Give this to my lawyer. We need to expose it by this morning. How dare him try to kill my daughter.."Jaemin said with anger. His secretary nodded and immediately went out from the room.

Jaemin immediately called Yoomi as he walked towards his car. He needed to tell her before something bad happen.

Yoomi woke up as she heard someone was calling her. She quickly answered it as she didn't want to wake Sunggyu up from his sleep.

"Dad,what's the matter?"she asked as she still closed her eyes.

"Are you with Sunggyu right now?"her dad asked her.

"Yes,dad. What's going on?"she asked bewilderedly.

"Yoomi,listen to me carefully. President Yoon had ordered his men to kill you. I'm sure they are already know your location by now.."Jaemin said in panicked. Yoomi's eyes were widened. They wanted to kill her?

"What should I do,dad?"she asked him in fear.

"Take Sunggyu's car key and drive away from the hotel. I'll tell you what to do then later. I'm on my way to see you. You need to drive the car alone. I'll be watching you from afar.."

"But,what about Sunggyu?"she asked him back as she looked at Sunggyu.

"It's not about him,Yoomi-ah. They want to kill you. Don't worry about him. I need to keep you safe..get out from the hotel right now!"Jaemin said sternly.

Yoomi wore back her clothes in a rush. She felt terrified and frightened of what would happen to her later. She approached Sunggyu who was still in a deep sleep.

"I'm so sorry,Sunggyu-ah. I have this feeling that I might not going to see you after this. Please take care of yourself. Don't be sad. You are the best thing that ever happen in my life..and I always love you so much.."she leaned in to kiss his lips gently. Her tears were falling down to her cheek. She kissed his both hands with love. Her heart felt heavy as she let his hands go. She had to do this. She took his car key and left the room quietly. She hopped into the car and drove away from the hotel.

She then noticed a black car was following her. She immediately called her dad.
"Dad,a car is following me.."she said with frightened.
"Listen Yoomi. I want to save you but I need you to do what I will say next.."Jaemin said to her.

"What should I do?"she asked back.

"There will be a huge bridge that you need to get pass before you reach Seoul. I already asked our bodyguards to rescue you after that. Minah will take you to somewhere safe. But in order to that,I want you to hit the divider on the bridge and the car will jump into the water. Let them think that you can't survive from that accident. ".