Chapter 15: Kim Sunghyuk

Author's POV

7 years later
Leeds,England

"Sunghyuk-ah,hurry up! You are going to be late for your school!"Yoomi said as she packed her things.

"I'm coming,mom.."a 6-year old Kim Sunghyuk walked hastily towards his mom.

"What's taking you so long?"Yoomi asked curiously.

"Mom,I need to take care of this face carefully. My face is precious."Sunghyuk said to her.

"Yeah,right. You are just six years old,my son.."Yoomi chuckled.

"Which is why I need to put an extra care of my face."he replied cutely. Yoomi knew Sunghyuk just like Sunggyu whenever he talked about his face. Sunggyu was so confident about his face and Sunghyuk followed his trait too.
Yoomi stayed in Leeds and gave birth to a son named Kim Sunghyuk. He grew up healthily and became a bright kid. His face was just like Sunggyu when he was a kid especially those small cute eyes. Yoomi loved him so much that sometimes she became scared that they would hurt her son if they knew that she was still alive. Therefore, she decided to stay there to keep him safe. Besides, Minah resigned after she got married while Yoomi gave birth to Sunghyuk. More reason why Yoomi needed to stay hidden.

She missed Sunggyu so bad and she realized it was not possible to meet him after what happened. She needed to think about their son's safety first. Sunghyuk was better off not knowing about what happened to his parents before.

"Okay,Sunghyuk-ah..please..please behave yourself at your kindergarten. Today,your grandpa is going to be arrived at noon and I know that you are always put up with something whenever your grandpa is coming.."Yoomi said to him as she dropped him at the kindergarten.

"Hmmm..I'll think about that. But,I won't promise about that,mom.."he giggled. Yoomi shook her head and she kissed his cheek with love. Sunghyuk was a stubborn kid.

Yoomi then drove to her university. She had a class to teach that morning. She became a lecturer in the university not far from her home after she finished her PhD studies. That was her ambition,to become a lecturer just like her late mom used to be.

After she finished her class,she fetched Jaemin at the airport. She hugged him as soon as they met at the arrival.

"It's good to see you,dad. I miss you too much.."she said to him.

"I miss you too,Yoomi-ah. And I miss Sunghyuk so much..what time his school finish?"he asked excitedly.

"Around this time.."she looked at her watch. Then,her phone rang. Her face changed as she answered the phone.

"What? Oh,not again..Okay,I'll come right now.."she hung up the phone and sighed deeply.

"What's the matter? Is Sunghyuk okay?"Jaemin asked worriedly.

"Ah,this kid. He's done it again,dad.."she quickly walked towards her car.

They arrived at the kindergarten office where his teacher was waiting for them. Sunghyuk was standing there too,not feeling guilty at all of what he had done.

"I'm so sorry,but this time is too dangerous. He climbed up a tall tree just now. He could get hurt if he fall down.."the teacher said to them with concern.

Yoomi shot a glare at him. Sunghyuk just looked at them with proud.

"I'm sorry for my son. He's just being an active kid at school. I'll talk to him later. Thank you so much for taking care of him.."Yoomi bowed politely and took Sunghyuk's hand. They went out from the office as Jaemin followed them from behind. Yoomi tried to endure her anger and decided to keep quiet as she drove her car back to her home.