Chapter 19: Another lies

Author's POV

Sunggyu waited for Yoomi outside of her class. Since he knew the truth, he became a freak stalker that watched over her 24/7. Yoomi breathed heavily as she saw him outside. She can't even concentrate to teach her students.

"Okay,class. We call it a day for today. Please revise again this chapter as it might come out in your test."Yoomi said to her students. They nodded their heads in unison.

Some of male students came forward and asked her,"Hmmm...Professor, is that your boyfriend out there? He's been here since last week.".

"Oh,him. Well, he's technically my fiance."Yoomi answered them.

They glanced at each other with frustration.
"Fiance? Looks kind a bit of a stalker to us. Anyway,we thought that you are still single. And also we thought that if you have a boyfriend,he would be like...hmm..charming. Anyway,we wish you every happiness,Prof."they said to her.

As they walked out from the class,one of the male students said to Sunggyu,"Ahjusshi,Professor Cha Haerin is too good for you. But,we still support her no matter what. Please take a good care of her. We are watching you..". They gave him a deathly glare before they left him.

Sunggyu looked disbelief. He felt irritated and yelled,"Yah! I'm a perfect match for her! You will cry if you found out about our love story. Come here! Talk to my face!".

"Sunggyu-ah,do you really want to cause a scene in my university? What are you doing here?"Yoomi gave him a stern look.

"Watching you of course.."Sunggyu replied nonchalantly.

Yoomi stared at him intently. Sunggyu must be worried about her too much that made him to do this.

"Are you worried about me,Sunggyu-ah?"she held his hand.

"Yes,I do. I'm so worried about you. I don't even know what's going to happen in future. Therefore, I need to watch you and our son and keep you two close to me."Sunggyu held her hand back and planted her palm on his face. He don't want to lose her.

"Yes,I know that very well. But,it doesn't mean that you need to watch over me for each second. You need to have your life too,Sunggyu-ah. What about your work at Kim Entertainment?"Yoomi asked worriedly.

"You two are my life now. I don't care about anything else. Don't worry about the company. It's doing very well now. I can afford you two with my fortune."Sunggyu ruffled her hair gently.

Yoomi can't win against Sunggyu's words. He was so stubborn. She felt bad for him that he needed to protect her and their son safely from any harm. It must be tiring to keep worrying about the people you loved.

"Okay,okay. But I thought that you need to fetch Sunghyuk right now since you'd said yesterday that you wanted to introduce him to your Infinite members,am I right?"she reminded him.

"Oh,shoot! I've totally forgot about that! Come,I'll take you home before I fetch Sunghyuk at his school."Sunggyu said to her.

"It's okay,Sunggyu-ah. I can drive myself back home. I need to stay for a while to prepare the test question for my students. Just take care of our son,okay?"Yoomi beamed at him. He hesitated to let her alone. Yoomi reassured him again and he agreed to it. Sunggyu then gave a peck of kiss on her lips before he walked towards his car. Yoomi smiled as she watched him drove away. She was so grateful that they can be together again.
-----------------------------------
"Dad,why uncle Myungsoo and the twins follow us from behind? Are we going somewhere?"Sunghyuk asked him.

"You'll see later,Sunghyuk-ah. I can't wait to meet them all. They will be thrilled!"Sunggyu said excitedly. They headed to Sungjong's fashion show.