Chapter 18: The truth and jealousy

Author's POV

Sunggyu smiled as he gazed upon them. He was waiting for them to wake up.
"Why Yoomi looks so serene and pretty when she's sleeping like that?". Yoomi hugged Sunghyuk as they slept together. He pulled Yoomi's hands closer to him.

"Aigoo..are you that happy to sleep with your mom,Sunghyuk-ah? It's okay,enjoy it while you can..After this I'll take your place. I'll sleep just like what you did right now.."Sunggyu pouted cutely. He can't wait that moment to come.

Yoomi slowly opened her eyes and yawned.
"Good morning,sleepyhead.."Sunggyu beamed at her. Yoomi's eyes were widened. She quickly got up from her bed.

"Y-yah! H-how do y-you get into my h-house?"she stuttered.

"By using the door.."he said nonchalantly.

"That's not what I meant! Who let you in?"she asked again.

"Well..our son let us in yesterday. When you were drunk and I have to take you home. Ring a bell?"he smirked at her.

Yoomi started to recall back. No,she can't remember anything. But,she froze when she heard Sunggyu said the words of 'our son'.

"Our son?"Yoomi repeated the words.
Sunggyu nodded and said,"Yes,our son. I know Kim Sunghyuk is my son,Ha Yoomi. I've known this since the day that I met you. You can't fool me..".

Yoomi lost for her words. She can't deny it. Sunggyu approached her and gently held her shoulder.

"Yoomi-ah,please don't keep it to yourself. It's torturing me. I've missed the years to spend time with you. With our son. I can't even see him when he was born into this world. And I know it hurts you too as well. Let me take care of you two. Please let me love you with all of my heart. Because I have never stop loving you..And I know that you love me too.."Sunggyu gazed at her with love. He wanted her to understand that he needed her as much as she needed him too.

Yoomi's tears started to fall down. She can't say no when Sunggyu said those beautiful words to her. But,she was afraid what would happen in the future.

"Don't cry,Yoomi-ah. You always cry whenever you are with me. I'll make you even happier than before. Thank you giving me the most beautiful son that I have never imagined to have. Thank you for raising him well. And thank you for still loving me until now.."Sunggyu wiped her tears with his thumb.

"I'll always love you,Sunggyu-ah. Always.."Yoomi said in tears. Sunggyu kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. They never imagined that this moment was the moment they have waited since they were apart years ago. The moment they would love each other again.

Sunghyuk rubbed his eyes as he started to wake up. His eyes were widened as he couldn't believe of what he saw before his eyes.

"My mom and that ahjusshi are KISSING? In front of me? In this room? Haisyhhh...This ahjusshi is digging his own grave. Just wait.."Sunghyuk muttered with disliked. He took a pillow and dragged it along the floor. Then,he hit Sunggyu a few of times with that pillow.

"PERVERT! STAY AWAY FROM MY MOM!!"he shrieked with anger.

They have to break the kiss as their son was hitting Sunggyu with a pillow.

"Yah,I'm not a pervert! Why are you hitting me?"Sunggyu hid behind Yoomi for protection.

"I don't like you,ahjusshi! You want to steal my mom from me,right?"Sunghyuk looked pretty mad at him.

"Yoomi-ah,do something! I can't believe that my son is hitting me with a pillow right now. The members would laugh at me if they find out.."Sunggyu said to her. Yoomi chuckled as she felt amused of his words. Sunggyu would always be a laughing stock to the Infinite members.