Chapter 10: Two hearts are in love, two hearts are broken

Author's POV

"Daebak! Sunggyu hyung looks so cool! So manly.."Sungyeol jumped happily. The rest of them dropped their jaws in disbelief. How can Sunggyu became a romantic person? Ha Yoomi really changed Sunggyu a lot.

However,Yoomi conflicted with herself. She clearly heard Sunggyu's confession. She felt something in her heart. She knew what it was. She fell for him too. But,falling in love with Kim Sunggyu was not part of her plan. She can't be with him. Because the reason she lived after all these years was to avenge her family's deaths. Nothing more,nothing less.

"Woah..thanks so much! You two make a beautiful and lovely couple!"they felt satisfied with the pictures taken and happily left them.

"Yoomi-ah,why didn't you say something? Don't tell me that you feel so touched that you want to burst into tears?"Sunggyu chuckled. Yoomi stood still, she didn't utter a word.

"Ha Yoomi,are you okay? What's wrong?"Sunggyu gently ruffled her wavy hair.

"No,I'm not okay. Excuse me.."Yoomi left him and ran into the crowd. She disappeared from his view. Sunggyu looked dumbstruck and speechless.

"YOOMI-AH! HA YOOMI!"Sunggyu called her name.

The members approached him with concern.
"Hyung,what happened? Why she's running away from you?"Myungsoo asked him.
Sunggyu shook his head. "I don't know,Myungsoo-ah..I just confessed to her about how I feel for her. And she's just running away after that..". Sunggyu looked sad though.

"Hmmm...maybe she's not ready yet,Sunggyu hyung..just give her time.."Woohyun suggested.

"Yeah,hyung. It was so sudden. Maybe she was too shocked..Girls really didn't like to be in shocked.."Sungyeol consoled him.

Sunggyu looked down. "Is that so? Because she's not ready yet?"Sunggyu asked himself.

Yoon Bora watched them from afar. She gritted her teeth in anger. She knew the way Sunggyu was looking at Yoomi was so affectionate. She knew Yoomi fell for him too. There was no doubt about that. That made her felt even more angrier.

"KIM YOOMI! HOW DARE YOU! SUNGGYU OPPA IS MINE! I LOVE HIM BEFORE YOU EVEN MET HIM! I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON..FOR TAKING WHAT'S MINE!"she screamed in herself. She followed Yoomi as she ran away from Sunggyu.

Yoomi stopped at another faculty which was not part of the open day. There was no other people in that faculty. She went into the ladies room of that building. She looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Her tears were falling down.

"No,I can't love him back..it would be a mess. I'm afraid that I can't avenge for my family's deaths if I accept him..What should I do?"she muttered to herself miserably. After she cried for a while, she wiped her tears and washed her face before she went out. Yoon Bora was waiting for her outside of the ladies room. Apparently, she called her dad's men to come to her university. She had an evil agenda for Yoomi.

"Kim Yoomi,I have something to say to you. Come with me.."she said with a smirk.

"I don't have time for your stupid matter. Leave.."Yoomi said to her with hatred. She hated her as much she hated her father who responsible for her family's death.

"I don't take no as an answer. Now,move!"she held Yoomi's wrist roughly. Yoomi felt hurt on her wrist and she quickly pushed Bora with her strength. Bora fell down on the floor.

"I've said NO!"she ran away from them.
"What are you waiting for? CHASE THE GIRL!"she ordered them with her stern eyes. The men quickly chased her from behind.

Yoomi used the stairs and randomly went into a class. She hid under the desk. She took out her phone and as she was about to call Sunggyu for help,Jaejoong called her phone. She pressed the answer button with her trembled hand.
"Yoomi-ah,how's the maths quiz? Did you win?"he asked her excitedly.