Chapter 21: Can't let go

Author's POV

"ANSWER ME,JAEJOONG HYUNG!!"Sunggyu said with rage. He clenched his teeth to hold his anger.

"Sunggyu hyung,stop it! What would Dongwoo hyung say if he saw you like this?It's his wedding day.."Woohyun tried to stop the fight. Sunggyu sighed. Woohyun was right. He shouldn't cause a scene on his member's wedding day. He slowly let go of Jaejoong's collar. Yoomi and Sunghyuk looked at them with sadness.

"Fine. Lets talk about this at home. Now."Sunggyu said with his deadly stare.

Jaejoong turned to Yoomi and held her hand as he walked away from Sunggyu. Sunggyu then quickly pulled Yoomi's hand off of Jaejoong.

"What do you think you are doing right now,Jaejoong hyung?"he asked sternly.

"Let go of her hand if you don't want Bora to see that you are holding Yoomi's hand.."Jaejoong warned him. Yoomi tried to let go her hand but Sunggyu grasped her by the wrist.

"Sunggyu,please. Bora can't see us like this.."she begged with her teary eyes. She feared that Bora might see them.

Sunggyu endured his anger. "Bora! Bora! Bora! Why I have to do this?!! Yoomi is mine!!"Sunggyu screamed in himself.

"Sunggyu hyung,please..let her hand go. We'll talk about this at home,okay?"Woohyun said in panicked. He looked around if somebody would see them like that. Sunggyu slowly let Yoomi's hand go.

Jaejoong then held Yoomi's hand back and took both of her and Sunghyuk to his car. Woohyun tagged himself along just to make sure Sunggyu didn't do anything stupid again. He informed Myungsoo who was still in the wedding hall with the twins about what happened.

"Okay,Woohyun hyung. Just take care of our Sunggyu hyung."Myungsoo said before he hung up the phone. He just managed to calm down his princess who cried loudly because of Sunghyuk when he got the phone call.

"Myungsoo-ah,have you seen Sunggyu oppa? I didn't see him around here."Bora approached him.

"Hmm..Sunggyu hyung just went out. He got another work to do."Myungsoo told her.

"What? He left me? He didn't even say anything to me. Oh,how frustrating!"Bora stomped her feet in frustration. Her plan to get closer to him failed. Myungsoo kept still with the twins. He didn't want to utter a word about what he knew to her.
------------------------------------
Sungmin and Sookhee went to Jaemin's mansion for an explanation about the rumor they heard just now.

"Jaemin oppa,explain yourself."Sookhee handed him her tab. Jaemin took it and read the news which was,'THE NEXT SUCCESSOR OF KIM GROUP WILL BE GETTING MARRIED WITH A PROFESSOR FROM M UNIVERSITY?'

Jaemin took his breath deeply as he looked at them. Of course he knew that the news was referring to Jaejoong and Yoomi.

"Well,is this true then?"Sookhee urged him.

"Well...yes.."Jaemin finally admitted.

"But,why? Sunggyu and Yoomi really love each other. Why are you doing this,Jaemin hyung?"Sungmin asked bewilderedly.

"It's not my idea,Sungmin-ah. Yoomi is the one who wants to marry Jaejoong. To protect Sunghyuk. "Jaemin explained to them. Before he can explain more further, their children entered the living room where they stood right now.

"Oh,good. Everyone is here. Now,everyone can hear this interesting explanation. I can't wait to hear about it too.."Sunggyu said sarcastically.

Woohyun then took Sunghyuk to the playroom so that they can continue what they had left on at the wedding reception.