Chapter 17: Having a hard time

Author's POV

Sunghyuk rubbed his eyes as he walked towards Yoomi who was preparing breakfast for both of them.

"Aigooo...our Sunghyuk is finally awake..how's your butt?"Yoomi said with her fondly smile.

"It hurts a bit but I'll be okay,mom..don't worry. I'm a strong kid.."Sunghyuk replied with a grin. He definitely in a good mood at that time.

"Here,eat this cereal. Sunghyuk-ah,can you help me with something?"Yoomi asked him as she handed a bowl of cereal to him.

"Sure,what is it,mom?"he said to her.

"Can you just pretend that my name is Cha Haerin from this onwards?"Yoomi said to him.

"But,your name is Kim Yoomi. Why do I need to pretend yours with another name?"Sunghyuk asked in confused.

"Yes,I know. But this is for us. You are too little to understand about that. Can you help me with that? I know my son is a smart boy,right?"she reassured him.

"Okay,mom but in one condition.."Sunghyuk said as he munched the cereal.

"Condition? What is it?"Yoomi raised her eyebrows.

"I want to enroll to B Kindergarten at Hapjeong,can I?"he asked with his cute face.

"Hmmm...okay,okay..go get dress and I'll send you there.."Yoomi agreed to his condition. Sunghyuk jumped in joy and rushed towards his room to get dress neatly.

Myungsoo saw Yoomi with Sunghyuk as they arrived at the kindergarten and he informed about them to Sunggyu. He then dashed towards the kindergarten and watched her from afar. He wanted to know how and where she lived. He followed her to her university. Then,he observed her fetching their son from school. Sunggyu smiled as he can see Yoomi really loved their son so much as she took Sunghyuk to have some fun time together. He followed them for weeks. He already knew her routine schedule for each day. Now, he needed to face her again. This time, it was to get her back.
------------------------------
"So,if you don't have any question I'll see you guys next week. Don't forget to submit the assignment,okay?"Yoomi said with a bright smile towards her students.

"Okay!!"the students said in unison. They packed their things and went out. Yoomi then erased something on the whiteboard.

"So,Professor Cha Haerin,I see that you must have a smart brain in your head to have that title in your position right now,am I right?"Sunggyu smirked as he entered the class. Yoomi looked stunned as she saw him coming into the class.

"W-what are you doing here?"she stuttered.

"To apologize of what I did before. I mistook you for someone that I loved. I must be desperate enough to see you as my love,right?"Sunggyu said again. He knew that the only way to get to know Yoomi was to pretend she was another person. He wanted to figure out the reason she hid her identity to everyone she knew.

"Y-yeah..I guess you are right.."she said in doubt.

"I'm so sorry for what I did before. Lets start all over again. I'm Kim Sunggyu. CEO of Kim Entertainment."he offered his hand to shake with hers.

Yoomi felt hesitant as she shook his hand. Sunggyu smiled charmingly at her and it made Yoomi's heart pounded wildly.

"Are you done now? I have works to do.."Yoomi quickly pulled her hand from his.

Sunggyu was about to reply back when Yoomi's phone rang.

"WHAT?! Okay,okay..I'll come right now.."she said in panicked. Sunggyu noticed her worried face and asked her,"What's wrong?".