Chapter 20: The wedding reception

Author's POV

"Bora agasshi,who's that woman that we met just now?"Manho asked her as he drove her home. He couldn't keep his patience anymore. He wanted to know about that woman.

"Oh,her. Cha Haerin. Jaejoong oppa met her 3years ago in England. Strange,isn't it? She looks so much like Kim Yoomi.."Bora replied.

"Yes,it's too peculiar.."Manho said to her with suspicious.

"But,I don't have to worry about her. Because Jaejoong oppa is going to marry her. That's good,right? I guess Sunggyu oppa really loves Yoomi so much that he didn't look at Cha Haerin though she looks like his dead fiance.."Bora looked relieved about that but then again she had to think ways to win Sunggyu's heart. Yoomi was dead for years but Bora still didn't manage to replace her in Sunggyu's heart.

"Really,agasshi? He will marry her?"Manho asked in disbelief.

"Yes..lets just wait and see. I'm sure that will be a great news to everyone.."Bora said with a smile. Manho kept silent. He was thinking to dig more about this Haerin woman to confirm himself whether if she's real or not.
---------------------------------
The next day, Yoomi took her son and they went to Jaemin's mansion. She needed to discuss something with her dad and Jaejoong.

"Grandpa!!"Sunghyuk looked so happy to see his grandpa. Jaemin hugged him with love.

"Did you have your breakfast,Sunghyuk-ah?"Jaejoong approached him with a smile. He patted Sunghyuk's head.

"Yes and please don't ruin my perfect hair,uncle Jaejoong. It will take me a while to fix it later.."Sunghyuk shot him a glare. He started to dislike him since he saw Jaejoong hugged his mom. Sunggyu really managed to make his son disliked Jaejoong.

"Aigoo..this kid. You really got Sunggyu's temper. Like father like son.."Jaejoong chuckled.

"Sunghyuk-ah,I want to talk to your grandpa and uncle Jaejoong. Mind if you play by yourself in the playroom that grandpa made for you? I'll join later,okay?"Yoomi caressed his cheek.

"Okay,mom!"Sunghyuk replied cutely and ran hastily towards the playroom.

"What is it that you want to discuss,Yoomi-ah?"Jaemin asked her.

"Have you told dad about what happened yesterday?"Yoomi asked Jaejoong. He nodded his head.

"Yes,dad is shocked that we met Shin Manho.."Jaejoong replied.

"Yoomi,can you handle this? Now that Manho had seen you,do you think he believes that you are Cha Haerin?"Jaemin asked worriedly.

"I don't think so,dad. He didn't look so convince yesterday. The way he stared at me as if he knew that I'm still alive. I'm so scared,dad. Not because he would know that I'm Kim Yoomi,but I'm scared that he would find out about Sunghyuk and hurt him. I don't want that to happen.."Yoomi's eyes started to fill with tears.

"I'll make sure no one would hurt my grandson,Yoomi-ah. Don't worry about it. Trust your dad,okay? I'll keep you two safe.."Jaemin reassured her. Jaejoong held her hand to comfort her. Yoomi stared at him intently. Maybe it would be the right time for her to tell them the decision she has been made. She had given it a deep thought for the whole night.

"Dad,Jaejoong oppa. I don't think Sunggyu and I can be together."Yoomi finally said those painful words. She said with her heavy heart.

Their eyes were widened.
"Yoomi-ah,what are you thinking about? Are you in your right mind?"Jaemin asked in disbelief. Jaejoong couldn't cope with the situation. Yesterday,she was the one who said that she had Sunggyu by her side. And now she said that they can't be together?