Chapter 23: Barely

Author's POV

"DIE!! YOU FILTHY LITTLE THING!!"Manho clenched his teeth with his loathed stare. He wanted to end this kid's life as soon as possible. Sunghyuk struggled himself as he held Manho's hands. His tears fell down as he felt the utmost pain when Manho squeezed his neck so hard. Sunghyuk looked so weak to endure the pain. He thought that he was not going to make it until a man entered the room.

"Manho hyung! Stop it!! We do not kill kids,hyung!"the man quickly took Sunghyuk from Manho's grasp. He put down the boy on the floor. Manho just looked at them with heartless.

"Well,I've killed a teenager before. Killing a little kid would be no problem.."Manho started to regain his right mind after that. He recalled back the moment he killed Ha Youngjae,Yoomi's brother 17years ago. He didn't even feel regret or remorse as he committed the crime.

"I don't want you to kill this kid. He's too young. What it is all about? You want to know about this kid's parents,right? I'll ask our men to spy his parents at the hospital right now. Just don't do anything stupid after this,hyung.."the man said to him with his worried face.

"Is the kid still alive?"Manho asked him with his cold stare. The man quickly checked on Sunghyuk who was half conscious,half not.

"Hmmmm...you beat this boy pretty bad hyung..he's still breathing..just barely.."the man said with sympathy. He felt bad for the little kid but he can't do anything about it. He didn't dare to go against Manho.

"It's a shame that he's alive. Fine, just until this evening. Find out everything. Then, I'll think another way for this boy.."Manho said to the man before he left them. He felt frustrated that he did not get anything from Sunghyuk. He wanted to know so much about everything so that he could figure what to do next.
---------------------------------
Sunggyu watched the monitor screen and kept replaying for a few times. Unfortunately,he can't get anything from it. The two men took his son and put him onto the stretcher. They covered his face with a white blanket and managed to put him into a black van. The plate number of the van turned out to be a fake one. That made Sunggyu felt more frustrated.

"DAMN IT!!"Sunggyu went berserk as he threw everything that on the desk with anger. He felt useless for not doing anything he can to find his son.

"Sunggyu hyung,please calm down. We will find your son.."Myungsoo tried to calm him down.

"Tell me where I can find him,Myungsoo-ah?? I don't have a single clue where they might be taken him. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I would do if something happen to him..oh,god.."Sunggyu knelt down,crying again for countless times.

Myungsoo huggged him with sympathy.
"It's okay,hyung. Lets think this over rationally. Who could have gotten Sunghyuk,hyung? Do you have any idea in your mind?"Myungsoo asked him.

Sunggyu stopped crying after he heard his question. His mind started to think about what happened in these few past days. Then he remembered about the day Manho approached his son and the day he rejected Bora. Maybe they got to do with Sunghyuk's missing.

"I need to go to some place.."Sunggyu stood up and went out from the surveillance room. Myungsoo quickly followed him from behind. They went to Yoon Corporation.

Bora was busy reviewing some files on her desk when her secretary dashed into her room and said,"I'm so sorry,Bora agasshi. I've tried to stop them but they are insist to see you..".

"We need to talk,Yoon Bora."Sunggyu said with his cold stare.

"It's okay. Please leave us and close the door.."Bora said to her secretary. As soon as the door was closed, Sunggyu immediately approached Bora closely and asked her,"Did you do it,Yoon Bora? Is it you?".