Chapter 16: I miss you

Author's POV

Myungsoo drove the car while Sunggyu sat next to him. The twins sat at the back with Sunghyuk. Minwoo sat in the middle of Sunghyuk and Mirae because Sunghyuk kept insisting to sit next to her. He didn't like Sunghyuk get too close to his sister. Sunghyuk's bodyguards followed them from behind.

"Ah,why we have to bring this kid to our family gathering? He's not part of us.."Sunggyu complained as he looked at Sunghyuk who was giggling at Mirae through the rear mirror in the car.

"I'm so sorry,Sunggyu hyung but I have to be responsible for what happened. My daughter caused him pain.."Myungsoo replied back.

"Yah,what pain? Can't you see that he's happily sitting in our car? He's been staring at Mirae for a while since the mall. I bet he wants more after he gets a free meal after this. I wonder whose kid he is. I really need to see his dad and talk to him about parenting.."Sunggyu can't seem to stop once he complained about something.

"Hyung,you don't have a kid..how can you lecture other parents about parenting?"Myungsoo chuckled.

"I know! I just have this strong feeling towards this kid and I don't know what it is.."Sunggyu said as he crossed his arms annoyingly.

Sunghyuk kept grinning as he secretly looked at Mirae. Minwoo rolled his eyes at him. Of course he knew that Sunghyuk was staring at his twin sister from his peripheral vision.

"Yah,will you stop that?"Minwoo said in irritated tone.

"Stop what?"Sunghyuk pretended to ask him. "Oh,no! He caught me looking at his sister! Just relax and deny everything,Kim Sunghyuk! You can do it!"he said to himself.

"Are you going to pretend not knowing what you did just now?"Minwoo narrowed his eyes.

"Pretend what? How old are you,anyway? Why do you keep getting mad at me?"Sunghyuk asked him back.

"We are 4-years old this year.."Mirae answered on Minwoo's behalf.

"Ah-ha! I'm two years older than you! You need to call me Sunghyuk hyung from this now onwards.."Sunghyuk chuckled. Minwoo felt more uncomfortable because Sunghyuk was older than him which means he needed to call him hyung. Ah,that was frustrating for him.

"What's your name?"Sunghyuk asked Mirae.

"Kim Mirae and this is my twin brother,Kim Minwoo.."Mirae replied with a smile.

"Oh? We have the same surname. Don't worry,I will take care of your twin brother very well,Mirae-ah."he replied cutely as he wrapped Minwoo's shoulder with his arm.

"Don't get yourself close to me-"he paused for a while before he reluctantly continued the next words,"..Sunghyuk hyung..".
"Ah,why this boy is older than me? It's so annoying!"Minwoo screamed in himself.

"That's more like it. It shows that you respect me,right?"Sunghyuk laughed amusedly.

"Yah,are you that happy teasing my nephew like that?"Sunggyu can't stand anymore as he heard their conversations.

"What? Am I wrong? I'm the oldest,he has to respect me and call me hyung,right ahjusshi? Don't you have friends that call you that?"Sunghyuk asked him.

"For your information,he's actually the leader in our group since we were kids. He kept reminding us that he was the center of our group and everyone needed to respect him.."Myungsoo said to him.

"Really? Wah,what a dictator personality you have there,ahjushhi.."Sunghyuk said sarcastically. It was payback time.

"I'm not a dictator! Yah,why did you told him about me?"Sunggyu shot him a glare. Myungsoo just laughed at him. He felt that Sunggyu and Sunghyuk looked more like a father and son when they bickered like that.