Prologue

Skinny Love: (n) when two people love each other but are too shy to admit it but they still show it

---

"Please, I beg you; not my child. I'll do anything!" The woman cried out in pain as tears streamed down her face, her once angelic voice is now raspy from all the shouting. The Dark Lord stared at her with his icy cold eyes with no signs of mercy; he continuously tortures her savagely like animals. "Crucio!" he point his wand at her and an ear piercing scream filled the room. "Stop, please!" the woman whimpered. "Where is she?" The Dark Lord hissed, somehow the woman can still feel chill running down her spine despite her body is already numbed. "Where is she?" this time, he gritted his teeth. He hates to ask the same question twice. The woman ignored him; there is no way she is going to tell him where her beloved daughter is; she loves her daughter more than anything in the world; even more than she loves herself, so if her death can trade safety for her daughter, then so be it. "Avada kedavra" a sick green light strikes; killing the woman in a split second with no hesitation. The Dark Lord stepped over her spread eagled body and searched for the baby; he wants her dead.