Jun and S.coups (sad)

Requested by aubrey7611

"Hyein, can you not?" Jun cringed as I picked up the bug from the concrete.

"Not what? Not be a kind human being?"

Jun shook his head,"You're crazy."

I stared at the tiny creature in my hand,"It's just a ladybug. You're crazy for being scared of it."

Jun ignored me and continued walking.

He had always been like that. We've known each other since we were in kindergarten, and he always hated things that crawled. I never knew what was wrong with him.

We were walking home from school and it was hot outside. The sun was out and shinning brightly (not to mention, burning my skin also).

"Wait up!" I called out, running to catch up to him.

"Put that thing down, you're gonna hurt it," Jun said, not looking at me.

I sighed and let go of the bug, letting it fly away.

"Why are you so crabby today?" I mumbled. "You're usually happy."

To be honest he was ruining my day. Me and Seungcheol had to do a project and it he was such a nerd. But he's hot so it's fine.

"Well today I'm not."

"Why?"

"Because....Just leave me alone, Hyein. I'm not in the mood today."

"Leave you alone?" I raised my eyebrows,"How can I leave you alone? You're like my brother, Jun."

He stopped walking. His head was down toward the floor and his hands were balled into fists.

"That's all I ever was, wasn't it?"

I tilted my head in confusion,"Huh?"

"I was always just your 'brother.' That's why you're dating Seungcheol. You never even thought about me in that way."

"Jun, what are you talking about?"

"Who do you love more?" He asked, finally looking up.

His face was hard and his eyes were sharp. He looked upset.

"Who?"

"Me or Seungcheol?" He said his name with a nasty tone. He had always hated Seungcheol. Ever since I told Jun about my crush on him, he was so mad.

"Why do you care?"

"Because I love you more. I love you more than he ever will. Does he wake up at 4:30 just to send you a text to wake up? Does he know your favorite flower? Or your does he know how you like breakfast? Or how you have other people tie your shoes for you? Because I do.

"I wake up early as fuck just for you. I text you to get your lazy ass out of bed even though I know you'll hate me for it. I know you love daisies. That's why I gave you a bouquet of them on your birthday. He didn't give you anything. He doesn't even know your birthdate. I know that you hate fried egg, you love chocolate chips in your pancakes, and you think grits is the most disgusting thing in the earth. He doesn't know that you have people tie your shoelaces for you because you tie them too loose. But I do. I've always known. And I know for a fact that he doesn't love you as much as I do. Does that sound like brotherly love, Hyein? Because it's not. You're so blind. Why can't you see that I've loved you since day one?"

I was speechless. Who wouldn't be? How do you even respond to something like that?

He sighed,"But it doesn't matter how I feel, does it? Because you're just going to go back to your boyfriend and hold his hand." Tears dropped from his eyes,"He doesn't love you as much as I do, Hyein. Why don't you know that already?"

"I-"

"No, I'm done trying. I don't care anymore," he started walking again, only pausing to say one last thing,"You weren't right for me anyways."

-

Wow. Ok what?
I'm not very good at sad stories. I'm more of a bubbly writer. Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted, Aubrey. Tbh I kind of freaked out when you requested because I look up to you a lot 😅
Comment and vote!