Jihoon x Members; Part 3

Smutty parts will be included in this chapter. You know the drill...

-

"We're going somewhere later, so we need to take a shower," Seokmin explained. He narrowed his eyes and tilted his head,"What's that on your collar bone?"

Jihoon gasped and fell back into bed. He covered himself with the blankets,"N-nothing! It's just a rash."

"Does it hurt?"

"...Sure," He said, the blankets muffling his voice.

It was silent until Seokmin spoke,"Hansol and Seungkwan are taking a shower now, so we have to wait." He walked towards the door.

Jihoon lifted the blankets off his head,"Wait! Where are we going later?"

DK shrugged,"Ask Seungcheol."

And with that, Seokmin left, closing the door behind him.

Jihoon took a deep breath and stood up. The blanket fell off of him as he walked to the door, ultimately leaving the room.

How did he get in that room anyway? Jihoon had no idea. He guessed that Jun had helped him into bed, since there was no way that he could have walked there by himself.

Jihoon made his way into the second bathroom, which was empty, and locked himself inside. He took off his shirt, revealing a few purple love marks.

"Jesus Christ! How long will these last?" He asked himself, poking a spot on his abdomen. "If Seungcheol finds out I'm screwed!"

"Jihoon? You in there?"

"Speak of the devil."

"U-uh yeah! Just a sec," The younger replied, frantically putting his shirt back on. He checked himself in the mirror, turning in every direction so that he could catch any uncovered marks before Seungcheol did.

Once he was content with his appearance, he swung open the door, letting the leader scoot in and take care of his business.

Jihoon grabbed a comb from the medicine cabinet and brushed out small tangles in his hair. He hummed a Disney song to calm him down, since his heart was beating incredibly fast. He wasn't sure what movie the song came from, but he figured it was Cinderella. After all, he'd only watched three Disney movies his whole life: Cinderella, Snow White, and Frozen. Joshua had offered to have a Disney marathon with him back when they were both trainees, but they had never gotten to it and probably never will.

Seungcheol went up to the sink and washed his hands with the liquid soap that Woozi loved so much. It smelled like pink lemonade, and Soonyoung tried to taste it one time because it smelled so good. Long story short, Soonyoung now hated the pink lemonade soap.

"Disney? Really?" Seungcheol asked, his lips curled into a sweet smile as he looked back at Jihoon through the mirror.

Jihoon shrugged and changed the subject,"Where are we going later?"

"To the fair, remember? You're the one who wanted to go. We made plans last week. Why is everyone forgetting?"

The shorter boy blushed in embarrassment,"Oh."