Jeonghan (sad)

The last box was placed near the entranceway of the small apartment that Eunmi and Jeonghan lived in. Where Eunmi used to live.

The therapist had said it was good to get rid of the things that reminded him of her, the things that caused him to hurt so much.

Jeonghan held back tears as he dusted the small book shelf where she had kept her little knickknacks from Japan that he had gotten for her. They were for her birthday, which was a week ago.

His heart ached with pained the more he tried to burry his feelings inside his soul. His hands shook with fear of it all being real. He didn't want it to be real. His love was gone.

He fantasized her coming through the front door, her grin brightening up his gloomy mood. She'd open up the blinds and let the light shine throughout the house.

But she didn't, and she wasn't going to anymore.

Jeonghan blamed himself for what had happened. She wanted to go meet him at work because he had been busy. It was his fault for not spending more time with her. If she hadn't had felt neglected by Jeonghan, none of this would have happened. She would have never gotten into a car accident. She would have never died.

It was too much for him to bear, and his shaking legs ultimately gave in, causing him to fall. His knees hit the wooden floor, his hands gripping the cold wood under him.

Tears streamed down his face, and his vision became blurry.

He lost her. He lost the love of his life, and he was never going to get her back.

-

Comment and vote!