Feelings, Confession & Betrayal. (Part II)

Hello everyone, I'm back as promised. This chapter would be probably the one which will lift the story.

-----------Narrator's POV----------

So ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce myself. I'm max the host of this show.
Now I'll start by explaining the rules. Each couple will come and perform something for us and our three judges will give marks on their chemistry and performance. Super judge master makarov will also give marks but his marks will be hidden and will be told after the end of all performances. So let the show begin....

Our first couple of today's competition is,,,,,,,,

Lolu........

(And then Loki and Lucy came on stage and performed some celestial magic and also some jokes. Then max came up)
"So what's the score out of 10, judges?" Max asked.
7-8-7 =22/30.
That was great. Now you should wait back stage and wait for the super judge's score and final result.(they went back to their seats). Our next couple is,,,,,,

RoWen.....

(Romeo and Wendy came and performed some of their fire and wind combo magic)

So their score is,
8-9-7=24
Wow amazing score you guys. Now welcome our next couple.

GaLe.....

(They both came as Levi with her script magic written a song in air and Gajeel sang it. "But, unfortunately they failed to ammuse audience because of gajeel's voice.")

And their score is,
6-7-4= 17
Max said, "Don't lose heart my friends. Still the scores of our super judge are there. No one knows what will happen in the end. So now welcome our next couple,

FrAna........

(Freed and Cana came on stage. " Actually that surprised audience a Lil bit that they were a couple" but then they did some dance)

Scores
8-9-9= 26
What a score! Its the highest one. Now audience, have a huge round of applause for our next contestant.

NaLi......

(I think you know what happened next right. Natsu started destroying and lissana run away and audience came in a panic).

Natsu what have you done? Max shouted.

Scores.
4-4-3= 11
That serves ya right you bonehead. Max said.
Now welcome,

JErza.....

(Jellal and Erza came in and performed a beautiful act and also some magic)

What a beautiful act. Now let's see the scores.
9-9-9= 27.

That's amazing. We got a new high score.
Well will next couple break it?. Let's see for our self,

ElfVer....
(Elfman shows some of his tough man poses(BECAUSE HE IS A REAL MAN, KYAAA) and evergreen shows her magic and togather they look perfect.?

Your scores are,
9-9-8= 26.
You have also got a chance of winning. Just wait for finals guys.
Now Next couple is, (max got a chit in his hand in which the name of next couple was written) What the...? I can't believe my eyes. Well whatever but our next couple is,

MiaXus....

(Huhhhhhhhh, A large shout from audience for unexpected couple. They came on stage, laxus was standing and Mira used her transformation magic and turned into a bikini babe.( Everyone in the audience was loving her except laxus, he said,"hey silly girl, don't do this when you're sticking with me like this, its so embarrassing." He was cutted when Mira kissed him in his lips. Whoooaaaa,(audience was so pleased to see it). "What was that for?", Laxus asked while he was blushing. "To win, Silly" Mira replied blushing herself too).

"That's even embarrassing for me, I mean why did I even let them enter, Mira was my crush and now my grandson is gonna take her away." Makrov says while he thinks back.

--------------- Flashback -----------------
Makarov was in his room,

"Hey gramps," laxus came in.

"oh laxus, come in, Mira you are here too. If you're here for a mission then I'm sorry today is a holiday and I can't allow you two." Makarov said.

" No we are here to register our name for competition."Laxus.

"What the hell? You're gonna participate with Mira-san" Makarov said as his eyes and mouth widened in surprise.

" Do you got a problem with it. Huh?" laxus asked in anger.

" No, No problem but still I haven't given you permission to date girls. Makarov said. (Especially Mira) he thinks in his mind.

"Say it again you old fart." Laxus became angry.

"Hehehe, no, I mean I've registered your name." Makarov said while he was scared.

"Hmm ok" laxus said.

"Thank you gramps" Mira said.

(Did she called me Gramps!!!!!!!, Nooooooooooo) makarov thinks in his mind and then got depressed.

----------End of the flash back-------------

After such amazing performance. Let's see their scores.

10-10-10= 30.

Wow a perfect score 30 out of 30. We got a new high scorer couple. Max said.

Now let's move to our next couple,

AlBis....
(Alzack and bisca came on stage and showed some of their sharp shooting skills)

So what's the score judges,
8-9-7= 24.

Nice score. Now let's call our last couple.

GrUvia...

(Gray and Juvia came and perform their unision magic and some sparkle dust started to flying in the sky)

That was a mind blowing act.

Scores,
9-8-10= 27

Now they are also a contender for the winners. Max said.

"So that was our last performance. Now let's wait for the results and final score by our super judge.

Now let's hope for the results. All the couples can go to Banquet area to have some food and you all have to come here after 30 mins then the result will be announced". Max said and every one leaves the hall while judges started to calculate the marks.

-------------End of Part II-------------

Guys I was going to finish this chapter in this part but it became too long so I've to drag it to part III aswell. I promise I won't drag it any long . Next part will be the last part of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed this part.

WHAT'S THE RESULT OF THE TOURNAMENT. WHAT DOES DESTINY HAD KEPT FOR GRAY AND ERZA. KNOW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
CHAPTER FIVE: FEELINGS, CONFESSION & BETRAYAL (PART III).

Guys, I actually write chapter every week but now I've decided to write them twice a week. One on Tuesday or Wednesday and other on Saturday.

Keep reading and don't stop voting and commenting.