There Clash of Strauss Family

--------Fight between Gajeel vs Fred--------

(They both have fought for a long time and now both of them are worn out and injured.)

"You are strong as I heard of you, Black iron Gajeel." Fred said.

"You aren't weak too after all. So tell me what are you gonna get by helping zeref." Gajeel asked.

"Helping Zeref. My, My, Who gave you the wrong idea. I am helping myself. I am doing a this to rule ishghar." Fred said.

"Until fairy tail is in this game we won't let you become successful in your plans. Iron Dragon Axe. " Gajeel said as he started to attack again.

"That's why we will stop fairies here. Sand Dragon Gorilla Punch." Fred said as he attacked back.

(Their fight went on for a long time. Levi, jet and droy also join in the fight. Together the shadow gears were able to take down Hover de Fred. In the End Gajeel used his Iron Punch of the shadow dragon to beat him. And they emerged victorious but all of them were injured.)

----------Fight of Strauss Family-----------
Continued.........

"Mira my daughter and elf and Lissana how are you all my kids." Albert asked.

"Father Why didn't you came back to us? Why'd you joined council. We were alone all the time and you didn't even cared?." Mira asked.

"Why should I care of weaklings. The only thing that matters me is sheer power. I understood this twenty years ago when I met Lord Zeref himself." Albert said.

"That's not what a real man should do." Elfman said.

"Wait, You met Zeref?" Mira said

"Elfman, you are the most pathetic child I ever had. Saying that you are a man. But you can't even save your own sisters. You know why?, because you are weak. And I've now became Almighty Albert because of Lord Zeref."

"Dad....." Lissana said while crying.

"Mira, you are intelligent of them all. I am offering all three of you to join us. Because you are my children so I shall forgive you and give you the power that Lord Zeref offers. Make a decision Mira." Albert said.

"I won't join up with you because what I can see is that you are pure evil. And as a member of fairy tail I will stop you here." Mira said.

"Let's do it sis, together"elf and lissana said

"Too bad. Than suffer my wrath." Albert said.

"Beast Soul Takeover" Elfman said as he was converted into a beast.

"Takeover Animal Soul". Lissana said as she transforms into her white tigress form.

"Takeover Satan Soul." Mirajane transforms into her initial Satan soul form.

"How pathetic transformations are they. Do you know what type of takeover magic I use?. I use the mightiest type of takeover magic. Now watch this. Takeover Dragon soul. " albert said and turned into a dragon.

"What the hell?? How could this be even possible." Elfman said.

"How can we beat a dragon. Even Mira-nee can't do that." Lissana said.

"Don't worry. We will fight together. And we will definitely find a way." Mirajane said.

(Every one's confidence rose on this and they started fighting.)