Jellal (The hero of Fairy Tail)

This chapter is gonna be super awesome. Guys I hope you'll enjoy it. Take you time to read it....

Continued..............

"Damn it, if only laxus was in the town then we had a clear victory. Where are you laxus fairy tail need you.........." Freed said.

"Hahaha no savior would come to save you now. The only thing you can do now is to wait for your death. I'm really pissed now I'm gonna bring fairy tail down." Edward said.

"No not until I'm here. I'll stop you." Natsu said barely standing up again.

"I won't fall back that easily as well master. As a fairy tail wizard I'll save my guild." Gray said.

"Stupid pupil you still don't understand. You can't stop me and neither can you Igneel's son. I am gonna soon make you realize my true strength. Hhhhhyyyyyaaa" Edward said and started concentrating his magic energy. His muscles suddenly started growing a bit. His body was filled with overwhelming magic energy.

"Gray, Natsu don't push yourself. You can't beat him. He'll kill you. Stop it please for God sake." Erza cried.

"Erza, I'm glad I met you all once again. I saw my son and carried him in my arms that was the best feeling ever. I met you Erza and I just wanna tell you that you are as beautiful as ever. I love you Erza. Forgive me once again but I've stop what I started. Sorry Natsu but you've to get out of my way this time." Gray said and freezed natsu's feet in his ice. Natsu was already weaken so much so he got freezed easily.

"Gray don't tell me you are thinking of it again." Jellal said.

"I'm gonna use my ultimate spell, THE ICED SHELL, to stop Edward once in for all. I'll always love you Erza. No matter where I am I'm always yours."

"No, no no Gray, this time I won't let you." Erza ran up to Gray and hugged him and stopped him from using it.

"Get away Erza please. This is the only chance we got. Let go of me Erza" Gray said.

"You stupid stripper. Don't use your head too much. We'll not allow you to leave us again. Just unfreez me and I'll kick your ass for thinking in that way." Natsu said

"Gray, we are a family so we won't let you become a sacrifice just to save us. We will walk out of this hurdle together and safely." Elfman shouted.

"Gray we will defeat him. Together we can't lose." Mirajane said.

"And don't forget we are the fairy tail after all. We always make the impossible things come true" Lucy said.

"Gray....." Lissana said.