Sector 9

First of all wish you all a very happy Eid Mubarak from faraz Ahmed.

In the picture above is the main character of this chapter. (Edward Walker)

----------------At the guild hall-------------------

(Everyone is so happy that Natsu and Gildarts have returned. They are celebrating their return. Gildarts moves towards Makarov.)

"So how was you journey Gildarts." Makarov asked.

"Well, it was good. Natsu is probably a lot stronger. Even stronger then me. I trained him well." Gildarts said in a down mood.

"What is it Gildarts. Are you not feeling well today?" Makarov asked.

"Master, the reason why we returned so early is that fairy tail is in danger." Gildarts said.

"What?? Who will harm fairy tail? Are you sure about this?" Makarov asked.

"Master I guess you might have heard about Lamia Scale, Blue pegasus and Mermaid heel." Gildarts asked.

"Yes I've heard about the tragedy that happened. Each of them was wiped out entirely by single man in one night. Now each of their wizards are badly injured and the council is helping them in every way to return back to their positions but it seems that won't be back for a while. Still we don't know who caused such destruction." Makarov said.

"Even the great Jura can't beat him. But I should clear you this. It was not a single man who beat them all. Every guild was destroyed be another man. They all work in a team. They have already defeated each guild of ishghar. The remaining two guilds of ishghar are from fiore. The sabertooth and the fairy tail."

"But I still can't understand what is their main reason." Makarov asked.

"I don't know that either. I and Natsu were in Arbaless kingdom from past three years. These group of wizards are also from Arbaless kingdom.  I've gathered as much information as I can. Now here's the whole story, aside from Sparingan 12(the most strongest 12 wizards of Arbaless kingdom) There are 3 kings of Arbaless kingdom commonly known as 3 dons of underworld. Even the sparingan 12 works under them. For all I know is that A group of five wizards led by 2nd don of underworld known as The black demon have came to Ishghar and they are destroying all our guilds. They are know as Sector 9." Gildarts said.

"I still can't believe it. Only six wizards were able to take down every guild of Ishghar." Makarov said.

"Well I still believe that all of us together can save our guild. And Natsu also have got a major power up." Gildarts said.

"Gildarts you are absolutely right. I'm so proud that I have a wizard like you in our guild. I want you to take over as the seventh guildmaster after me." Makarov said.

"Hahaha.... I'm not sure about that. You see I'm not that type of guy." Gildarts said.

"Master we got a letter from Magic council." Levi said

"Open it Levi what does it say." Makarov

"Ok. It says.......... OMG....... Its says that whole sabertooth was entirely freezed by a single ice wizard. They are now also defeated. The only remaining guild in Ishghar is now fairy tail. They want us to be prepared because we might be Sector 9's next target." Levi read the letter.

Erza's POV

"An ice wizard????? Who could it be." As I heard of ice wizard I shouted.

"Well good for me. If he is a ice wizard then I'm gonna beat him." My son Silver said.

"No, you are not gonna join such dangerous business. Whatever happens, all of you children must not fight. It is our work to protect fairy tail." I said.