Our Dream House.

----------In the guild hall----------------

"Gray, I will suggest you to take some rest. Its been 15 days and you are working restlessly. Not only that but all the jobs you have taken were heavy jobs and also solo ones. So I guess you should take a day off." Makarov asked.

"No master, Actually I need some money urgently. So I've to work" Gray said.

"But Gray sama rest is also important or else you will get sick" juvia said.

"Yes you are right Juvia. After this job I'm gonna take a long break" gray replied.

(On the other side Lucy and Natsu were talking).

"What's wrong with him. I hardly see him these days. Do you know anything about what's going on Lucy" Natsu asked.

"Yeah I know. Gray tells me every thing. He is my best friend." Lucy said.

"What is it then?" Natsu asked

"No, I'm not gonna tell you. Or I will ruin Gray's all hard work." Lucy.

"What ever." Natsu.

---------After one day----------------

(In the magnolia town Gray was walking and then he met a guy and then they went to a coffee shop and started to talk.)

"Sir, Is everything ready?" Gray asked.

"Yes I've made all the arrangements." The guy said.

"That's good. Here's the money. Take it." Gray said as he handled the man a bag of money.

"And here is your key sir." The guy said it and left the shop.

(Gray then walked to guild hall)

"How is everything going Gray" Lucy asked.

"Everything is according to our plan. Today is Erza's birthday and I'm gonna give her best gift of her life." Gray.

"Yes, you sure have worked a lot on it" Lucy.

"Wendy could you please come here for a while?" Gray asked.

"Yes, Gray sama. What is it?" She asked.

"Now listen, Lucy and Wendy I want your help in something." Gray said.

"Yes. We will. What's the plan?" They said in one voice.

(Gray started to say something in a low voice to both of them. {Unfortunately} Natsu and happy were near and heard all of this.)

"We wanna help too" Natsu.

"Aye sir" Happy said.

"Natsu you will ruin all this. So please stay outta this." Gray said.

"Gray let's give him a chance. I'm sure he'll do fine." Lucy said.

"And after all we are all part of team natsu so we operate together." Happy said.

"Yes " wendy.

"Ok then it's fine". Gray said.

(Erza entered the guild hall)

"Hey Erza is coming try to act normal like we know nothing." Gray said as everyone agreed.

"Hi, what's up you guys? How are you all?" Erza said.

"We are fine. Is there something you need Erza?". Lucy asked.

(Did they really forgot my birthday) Erza thought and then said, "Gray isn't there something you are forgetting?".

"Oh, Yeah I promised Wendy to help her learning her new spell. Let's go Wendy". Gray said and then left.