Father and Son

Continued..............

Gray have started his rampage. Jellal is fighting Gray to save his family.......

"You can't beat me Jellal. No matter how much you try. I'm out of you league now. I'm starting to think that I'm not a common wizard now. I think I've become a god." Gray said.

"Stop dreaming Gray. You are still a mere human. I'm gonna defeat you. I'll show you what a wizard saint can do. Heavenly Body magic: SEMA." Jellal said while attacking Gray.(If you remember than SEMA is one of the most powerful spells of Jellal).

"Still fighting with these child tricks. ICE-MAKE Hands of god." Gray said and two hands appeared on his back in wings like shape. As he starts fighting his body also became covered in black marks of devil slayer magic. He deflected Jellal's SEMA very easily.

"What the hell. It didn't even scratched him." Jellal said.

"How pathetic. Was that all you got? Now its time to end this. ICE-MAKE Sword of Oden." Gray attacked jellal and cut his arm. Attack was so powerful that Jellal is now unable to move as well.

"Damn it. I can't move." Jellal said.

"Jellal, no........" Erza said as she ran toward him.

"Hahaha I pity you jellal. You only talk big. Did you really thought you could defeat me." Gray said.

"Stop it Gray. Are you out of your mind? Why are you doing this?" Erza said.

"Erza, it is all because of you. Because you betrayed me in the first place. Now get out of my way or you will also be killed with him." Gray said.

"Gray, no. You can't do that. Please......" Erza shouted in a crying way.

"Ice-Devil gaiya crush......" Gray said but his ice attack was stopped by an ice wizard standing in front of him. He absorbed his ice.

"Mom, Dad, don't worry. I'll beat him. I will kill anyone who will try to hurt my parents or my guild." Silver said.

"Who is that brat Erza? Your and Jellal's son?" Gray said.

"You are wrong Gray. He is your son. He is our son, Silver fullbuster." Erza said.

"What......? He is......... My son?" Gray said as his eyes widened in shock.

"What are you saying mother? Why are you saying this?" Silver asked erza.

"Its true silver. Jellal is not your real father. Gray is your dad. You always keep asking that why is fullbuster your last name right. Its because you are son of Gray Fullbuster." Erza said.

"He's my father?? The man whom I idealized. The greatest ice wizard ever, Gray fullbuster, is my father." Silver said.

"Yes, its right son. I'm your father. Come on Silver." Gray moved towards Silver to hug him.

"Get away... You are not my father. Someone who hurts my friend is nothing to me. You left us when I wasn't even born. You never returned back till yet. And you want me to forget all of this." Silver said.

"But Silver its not true. I love you my son. Its all because of your mom. She left me and she is not worthy to be a part of our family. Silver come with me. I'm your only family." Gray said.

"No!! Never!! Stop calling me your son already. I see you only as the enemy of fairy tail." Silver said.

"Well, well, I thought that you were different because you were my child but no, you are same like everyone. Silver stay out of this. I don't wanna hurt you." Gray said.

"I'm a fairy tail wizard and I will not fall back. ICE-MAKE Lance." Silver said and attacked Gray.

"Stupid child you can't beat me." Gray said and absorbed the ice from his attack.

"Oh yeah!! Try this. ICE-MAKE Arrows." Silver attacked but gray dodged it easily.

"Is that all you got son?" Gray said.

"You fell for it. These arrows actually will follow their target. So DAD!! YOU ARE DEAD. " silver said and the arrows he used earlier came behind gray. It was too quick but Gray managed to stop that attack. However gray got an scratch on his arm.

"You did well my son. I wasn't expecting this. You lend me a scratch. Nice performance but unfortunately I have to end this. ICE DEVIL RAGE. " Gray attacked.

"Oh, no. It seems a lot more stronger that before. Silver run. Go away." Erza shouted.

"What the hell?? Its too quick. I can't move........" Silver said.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR" A man appeared infront of Silver and countered Gray's attack. Silver fainted because of shock.

"Natsu!! Thank God you came. You saved my son thank you." Erza said.

"You did well young man. Now rest for a while. I'll take care of him. Here Erza take silver with you." Natsu said.

"Yes. You'll be okay silver don't worry." Erza said and took silver with him.

"So you've finally showed up Natsu Dragoneel or May I say END." Gray said.

"I don't know what happened to you. Or why are acting so childish for such a small reason but from here on I can't allow you to proceed further. I'll stop you here." Natsu said.

"Let's see what you can do. DEMON END." Gray said.

"Stop calling me that. I'm Natsu Dragoneel, A fairy tail wizard." Natsu said

"Don't underestimate me. I'm not the same old Gray. I'm way stronger than you now. You can't beat me." Gray said.

"Well I wouldn't no until I try. And I was not goofing around either. I've powered up too you know." Natsu said.

"I'm a Devil slayer and you are a Demon END. So its my job to end you. Natsu your final count down has begun." Gray said.

" Gray you are my friend and I vow to get you back to your normal self. I'll make you join the fairy tail again. " Natsu said.

"Oh yeah try it but I'll not change." Gray said

"I'll defeat you and I will make you regret your decision........" Both Gray and Natsu said together.

(And so the fight begun between the two man who were once best friends but now they are two world's strongest wizards. They both are fighting for their own reasons. What will their this fight lead them to)

-----------------End of part--------------------

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT OF THEIR FIGHT? WILL GRAY BE ABLE TO RETURN TO HIS OLD SELF? FIND OUT IN NEXT CHAPTER.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: THE FATED BATTLE (DEMON END VS THE DEVIL SLAYER)

It's been so long since I wrote last time. I'm sorry guys I was busy somewhere. But now I'm back. I'll try to publish the next chapter as soon as possible. Stay tuned.

Keep voting and commenting. ....