Togather Atlast

Continued...........
"I'm done with your babbling, you are done for." Edward said

"You'll see the combine strength of fairy tail Edward. Its the time to end this." Erza said.

"I'm ready, let's do it." Natsu said.

"Yes, then here we go." Gray replied.

"TRI-UNISION RAID DESTRUCTION Z" Erza, Natsu and Gray attacked Edward at once.

"Just look at the power, it seems like that of etherion blast." Elfman said.

"I can't believe the immense magic power." Mira-jane said

The clash between Edward's attack and Fairy tail's TRI-UNISION RAID created a massive destruction but atlast they were able to beat Edward. Even the greatest wizards of Arbaless could not defeat fairy tail's combined strength.

"Is it all finished?" Evergreen asked.

"Yes, and this time we really won." Lissana replied.

"Yaaaayyyyyy," a loud sound of happiness from all the fairies.

"Jellal, we avenged you." Erza said and started to fall.

"Erza!!" Gray ran up to her and catches her in his arms.

"Gray," Erza said.

"Yes Erza, I'm here." Gray replied.

"Gray, promise me that you will never leave me again. Never ever." Erza said.

"No Erza, I'll always be at your side. No matter what happens." Gray said.

"Thanks Gray that's all I wanted to hear." Erza said and then fainted.

Erza's POV

I woke up and found myself on a bed.

"Ouch, where am I?" I said.

Suddenly Silver came on running to me, "Mom you woke up, how are you feeling now." He asked.

"Silver my son, I'm fine but what happened? How am I here?" I asked.

"Mom, you were sleeping continuously for three days now. Gray was there taking care of you all the time. He is out right now to pick up some fresh flowers for you." Silver said.

"Oh yeah, now I remember, Jellal;" I said and tears fell from my eyes.

"Mom, I miss dad so much." Silver said.