Power of Friendship

On hearing about Gildarts Death Natsu is enraged. So as Gray, he also wants to stop Edward.

"Oi fiery bastard, can you fight? You're not worn out from our battle. Now are you?." Gray asked.

"I wanna beat the hell outta him so I'm fine. You better not be weaken or you'll come in my way." Natsu said.

"I'm doing alright. Now let's show him our combined strength." Gray said.

They both powered themselves by concentrating their magic power at once. Dark Marks of Devil slayer magic appeared on Gray's skin and Dragon scales of fire Dragon appeared on Natsu's skin. With that their power level has increased to maximum.

" Ice Devil's Zeroth Destruction Bow " Gray attacked Edward.

"Hahaha What's wrong Gray? That was not all I taught you . Now was it?" said. And dodged Gray's arrow.

"Bastard!! You won't understand. Sheer skill is not our only weapon. Its our Friendship. Turning Impact." Natsu said and turned Gray's arrow back to E Edward dward.

Edward got a hit by the arrow and was injured.

"You brats!!!! String make needle shower." Edward attacked them. Natsu and Gray tried to avoid but inspite of that they got hurt.

Erza's POV

NATSU AND GRAY BOTH TOOK TOO MUCH DAMAGE FROM THEIR PREVIOUS FIGHT. THEY COULDN'T BEAT HIM ALONE AND IN ADDITION NATSU HAS LOST HIS TEMPER AND AS FOR GRAY HE IS ALWAYS LIKE THIS. I MUST DO SOMETHING TO SAVE THEM. I MUST REAWAKEN MY MAGIC POWER. (ERZA'S THOUGHTS).

"Gray please come back. You can't beat him in your condition. Stop natsu and back down." I shouted.

"No, we can't back down now Erza. Its too late we have to finish what we started." Gray replied. He is still same. Same old childish Gray.