Return of the phantom lord.

Another happy day in fairy tail. Erza and gray were sitting beside each other(as they were now the official couple of the fairy tail) and everyone else was busy in their work.

"So Erza I wanna ask if you can come with me for a while so I can show you something. Something special." Gray said.

"Yeah sure what is it?" Erza asked.

"No, not like that. You have to come with me first ". Gray said.

"Ah ok OK" she replied.

"Hey natsu?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah what" natsu replied.

"Slow down. Don't speak too loud, I heard gray talking erza, saying that he wanna show her something special. Let's follow them." Lucy said.

"But I don't wanna be a stalker" natsu said.

"Shut up and just do as I say" Lucy said.

"Okay. Then let's do it happy." Natsu

"Aye sir." Happy replied.

(Erza and Gray left the guild and they were walking in the streets unaware of that, that someone was watching them. They stopped by a new bakery that just opened in the town).

"So, that was my surprise. Its so good. I like sweets too much. Let's go in and have some." Erza said.

"Yeah let's go". Gray.

They were sitting on the chairs looking at eachother erza was having her cake and gray was just looking at her and out of the window were natsu , happy and lucy watching them. Then Gray started feeding Erza)

"That's so sweet. Don't ya think so?" Lucy said.

"I didn't knew that he was that much romantic ." Natsu.

"I should bring Carla here too sometimes. May be then she would start to like me" happy said while dreaming of Carla.

(Then they came out of bakery. They started walking and then went to a narrow street with no people arround. They stopped and began to kiss. Team natsu was still stalking them. Then suddenly out of nowhere an arrow came flying. Gray sensed it and dodged it.)

"Who the hell did that? Come out you coward?" Gray shouted.

"look Gray there is a letter with the bow" erza said.

"Let me see it. (Gray took the piece of paper from Ezra's hand and read it) it says that they have got Wendy and if want her back then we have to meet them today at 8 o clock and just you and me alone no one else."Gray said

"But who could have done that." Erza said

(Meanwhile natsu came out in anger. What happened to Wendy he asked)

"Natsu where did you came from?" Erza asked.

"That's not important right now. Tell us where is Wendy?" Lucy asked.

"Actually it doesn't said anything clear but looks like someone has kidnapped Wendy and they want me and erza to meet them at Royal park today at 8 pm." Gray.

"Ok then let's go. Its about 7 pm we should go there early so we could catch them" natsu.

"Natsu were you even listening? Whoever did this want me and erza alone. Do you seriously wanna save Wendy . if so then let us handle this on our own." Gray.

"But...... "Lucy said but was cuttee by Ezra.

"No buts. We are going alone and no one will follow us." Erza said and they left for the Royal park.