Silver Fullbuster.

Please have a look at the picture first. Its adult Natsu in this chapter.

--------------7 years have passed---------------

(The door of the Guild opens. A blue haired guy, A scarlet haired girl and a raven haired kid entered.)

"Hello, everyone." Erza said.

"Yo Lucy. How are you?" Jellal said.

"I'm fine. How are you kido?" She asked from Silver.

"I'm not a kid. I'm already seven years old. Stop calling me a kid." Silver replied

(He is exactly like Gray. His style , his personality and his attitude, everything matches him.) Lucy thought.

"Ok Mr. Fullbuster." Lucy said.

"Hey, Master I hope you haven't forgotten what day is today." Erza asked.

"Well. No. You see my growing age........ Uhhh? What is it again?" Makarov said.

"Master!!! Today is the entrance ceremony of all children. From now on every children is gonna be part of fairy tail and they are also going to get fairy tail Emblem." MiraJane said.

"Ohh yeah now I remember." Makarov said.

"So let's start it. Now I will call the names of the young wizards who are gonna join the guild officially." Lucy said.

1) Nashi Dragneel (Daughter of Natsu and Lucy)
2) Silver fullbuster (Son of Jellal and Erza)
3) Lara Dreyer (Daughter of Laxus and Mira)
4) Schnizel Redfox (Son of Gajeel and Levi)
5) Robert (Son of freed and Lissana)
6) MightyMan (Son of Elfman and Evergreen).
7)Haruna Vastia (Daughter of Lyon and Juvia)

"Now come one by one to get you emblem" lucy said.

(Everyone got their mark. Silver got it at the same place where Gray had).

"With that mark on me, I'm gonna become the strongest Wizard in the world with my ice make magic." Silver said.

"Booo!! No you can't . My dad is the strongest Wizard in the World. I havent met him but My mom told me that he is the strongest in Ishghar. He was also the one who fought in Holy war of fairies 7 years ago." Nashi said.

"You are a idiot Nashi. Let me remind you the strongest wizard in the ishghar was Gray fullbuster, The infamous ice wizard of fairy tail. Because of him we won the war. And your dad is strongest just because he lives no more." Silver said.

"Now, Now , don't fight again you two." Lucy said.

"But mom tell him that my dad's the strongest." Nashi said.

"It is indeed true that Natsu is the strongest wizard of Ishghar. But there was once a wizard whom even Natsu can't beat. They were equal. They both were the strongest but unfortunately Gray died and Natsu survived the war. Hence he became most powerful wizard. That was the story of two rivals." MiraJane told them.

"Yes, and I idolize Gray a lot. I want to become just like him. I will get the title of strongest ice wizard in the world. Guess what? I don't know why but for some reason Gray and I have same last name. That makes me perfect candidate to take over his will." Silver said.

"Gray...... I miss you." Erza whispered and a tear fell from her eye.

"I'm gonna become just like my dad. Then we will see who is strongest." Nashi said.