Ultimate Secret Weapon.

A battle between Wendy and Melecia was on . Wendy was too much injured as She had to fight with Romeo who was in complete control of Melecia.

"Why aren't you attacking him?. He is completely in my love magic. He will do everything I say." Melecia said.

"I will not hurt my friends." Wendy said.

(Gildarts arrived there. He looked that wendy was getting trouble with her so he decided to help her.)

"Yo Romeo what's with that look." Gildarts asked.

"You idiot. Fire bringer." Romeo attacked gildarts.

"Huh why is he attacking." Gildarts said in a Funny way then he went near Romeo and slapped him.
Wendy put her hands on mouth in shock.
Fortunately Romeo came back to his senses.

"You stole my target." Melecia said in anger.

"So you were the one controlling him." Gildarts

"Every man who feel a slight feeling for me will become my slave." Melecia said.

"I am not gonna be too easy to be beated, you know. I will defeat you right here." Gildarts said.

"Ohh really, can you come a bit closer to me, baby." Melecia said while unzipping her shirt a bit.

"Wow, Yes I'm your slave. I will do whatever you say my darling." Gildarts said.

"What the hell? I still haven't even used my magic and you are already my slave. Well, Love Slave spell. " she said as gildarts became fully in her control.

(He attacked wendy but was stopped by Natsu. Erza was also with him as they were moving to save jellal.)

"What the hell are you doing Gildarts." Natsu said.

"I guess I know. She is controlling her. I'll get rid of her. Fire Empress Armour. " erza said and attacked her. She got injured and because of that gildarts went out of her control.

"How could someone be so strong." Melecia said.

"Did you really defeated the 3 Kings of Ishghar by that type of power." Erza asked.

"We didn't beat them we tricked them from behind and used paralysis spell then we beat them up." Melecia said.

"So that's the story." Erza said.

"Hey you, Yeah you the boy with pink hair. Come here boy." Melecia said.

"Who me? Yeah ok." Natsu said.

"Do you like that." She said as she unzipped her entire shirt showing Natsu her breasts. She again said," Love Slave Spell."

"No. Why are doing like Gray. I don't like that stripper anyway." Natsu said.

"What ?? You weren't effected." Melecia said.

"I would be worried if it was someone else but Natsu, he's never attracted to such things. He have a really clear heart." Erza said.

"Fire dragon roar." Natsu attacked her and defeated her.

"Hurry now let's move." Erza said.

"Yes let's go." Natsu said as they again ran towards Jellal.

----Gray is confronted by Hei Granger-----

"Do you know what my magic is." Hei asked.

"No clue." Gray said.

"Just with one clap I can kill all people standing here. And no one will know what happened to them." Hei said.