Coming Soon !!

Danntelle in MM

Danntelle 💙

I grabbed my phone off the charger, put it in my purse along with my soft pink beats and ran out my room and down the stairs. I snuck past the kitchen where my mother was having her umpteenth glass of Hennessy. I opened the door quietly and ran in the opposite direction of the house. As much as I ached I had to keep running. As soon as I was far enough away from the house to where If she ever came out looking for me, she wouldn't see me. I slowed to a walk and took out my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I came across Lacey's number I pressed call and waited for her to answer.

"You have reached the voice mailbox o-". I ended the call and called again only to get the same results.

"What the fuck is she doing?" I whispered to myself in anger before calling her again. On the third ring she picked up. I sighed in relief.

"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? Huh? Blowing up my gat damn phone...." She yelled into the phone. I had to take the phone away from my ear and make sure I had the right number.

"Helloooo...? You call my phone now you don't have shit ta say?" she said with an attitude. I took a deep breathe before putting the phone back up to my ear.

"Lacey I need you to do me a huge favor and pick me up. I can't stay with her anymore. Not when she's drunk all the time..." I said to her.

"What happened?" she said overdramatically or if she really cared.

"To be honest I don't know. All I remember is us getting into an argument over how I come home late now because of track practice and her punching me in my shit and then I wake up and find myself on the den floor with blood leaking out my nose and bruises on my face and my ribs. "I told her.

"Look Danny... you can call someone else with all your bullshit. I am tired of always having to come to your fucking rescue all the fucking time. I have my OWN problems to deal with. It's not always about you. You're fucking 18 in your last year of high school. Grow the fuck up and deal with your own problems." She said before hanging up.

No she did not just hang up on me. I don't know wtf she got going on but she need to get her mind right before she gets fucked up real shit. This is only the second time I've called her about my mom. She's the only one who knows about my situation and I trusted her to be there for me when I needed her just like I was always there for her when her aunt started to abuse her. Whenever she needed somewhere to stay I always told her to come over to my house and when it got to the point where her aunt would bring random niggas to the house and they would try to rape her and beat on her too I was the one to call the feds on them not her. So now that I need somewhere to stay she wanna act like she don't need to help me? Nah that's where she fucked up. This friendship that we had going on is dead until further notice and that will be no time soon. She better not try them fake ass apologies either. I don't accept those. We been attached by the hip since grade school and now she wanna show. Okay.

By now I had walked to the park. I found a nearby bench and sat down looking for someone else to call. I came across Nyla's number and decided to call her. I've known her since middle school and she been my ROD since then. It only rang twice before she picked up. She picked up the phone faster than Lacey did. Damn shame.

"He-hello?" Nyla said in the phone with a raspy voice.

"Hey it's Danny. Is this a bad time?"

"Nahh girl was on ya mind? And don't you dare say 'nothin' cause I can hear it in ya voice so get talking." I busted out laughing. Lowkey I was nervous that she would look at me differently because of what I went through but if I would want anyone else to know my story it would be Nyla.